Help us get the word out about I, Pastafari

Published May 2nd, 2019 by Bobby Henderson

Hey everyone, we need your help to get the word out about I, Pastafari: A Flying Spaghetti Monster Story.

Filmmaker Mike Weeks did a great job – he captured the true spirit of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Pastafarian heroes Bruder Spaghettus and Niko Alm are both featured, making the case for freedom of religion and equal treatment under the law. The documentary also shows some of the ongoing court battles we’re involved in. I was impressed with the scope of it, and I want to help Mike get this film seen by the world.

Specifically we need help with two things:

1) Getting the documentary admitted into festivals

2) Finding a distributor

What we need you to do is:

Make a post/tweet on May 2 (International Scurvy Awareness Day) sharing the trailer of the film, with the tags of the film festival’s social media.

That’s the idea. We help get the word out on May 2, the film gets admitted into festivals, it finds a distributor, and the world is able to see what Pastafarianism is all about.

Below is Mike’s detailed instructions / explanation. Please let me or Mike know if you have questions and so forth. Thanks everyone. – bobby

Calling all Pastafarians!

Our God doesn’t require sacrifices, but will you sacrifice 1 minute of your time for an indie Pastafarian filmmaker on the holiest of Pastafarian holidays – International Scurvy Awareness Day?

On May 2nd, 2019 (no need to share anything before that specific date), help the trailer of I, PASTAFARI get in front of a few key documentary film festivals (IDFA, DOK Leipzig, & DOC NYC) by sharing it on Facebook & Twitter (links below) and tagging the festivals social media handle, to show these festival directors that there IS a hunger for this real life pasta story. The more posts/tweets they see, the more likely they will give this film serious consideration to screen at their festival. If hundreds of pastafarians do it together on the same day (May 2nd, anytime), it will be hard for any festival director to ignore.

For example….

*FACEBOOK*

Step 1) First go to the FACEBOOK Trailer here: bit.ly/2I7Npsq

Step 2) Click “SHARE”

Step 3) Add this message…

@DOCNYCfest @idfa.nl @DOKLeipzig please select @ipastafaridoc for your 2019 festival! #FSM #FlyingSpaghettiMonster #Pastafarian

*TWITTER*

Step 1) First go to the TWITTER Trailer here: twitter.com/ipastafaridoc/status/1094578270471966720

Step 2) Retweet it with the below message…

@DOCNYCfest @idfa @DOK_Leipzig please select @ipastafaridoc for your 2019 festival! #FSM #FlyingSpaghettiMonster #Pastafarian

If sharing/retweeting is giving you issues, you can always just compose your own post/tweet and add the Vimeo trailer here:

vimeo.com/279827959
Just be sure to tag the festival’s social media handle!

R’Amen
Mike
Filmmaker
I, Pastafari Documentary
www.ipastafaridoc.com

107 Responses to “Help us get the word out about I, Pastafari”

1 3 4 5
  1. Great Trump Boy says:

I hate vegans and vegetarians.

• John the Sparrowist says:

Why?

• Captain B says:

I love vegans, but I can never eat a whole one.

2. Great Trump Boy says:

‘CAUSE THEY’RE FUCKING BETA MALE WUSSES.

• Captain B says:

Ahhh, the aspiring alpha male, who, despite what they think, are invariably stupid, don’t get the girl (or boy) and are used as front-line troops.
      Good onya, mate!

• Great Trump Boy says:

FUCK YOU, YOU ALPHA-MALE DENYING PUSSY!!!! YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THE OBVIOUS THAT I’M SMARTER THAN YOU!!!

• Captain B says:

Ah, the Dunning-Kruger effect. ‘Triggered’? Seems like someone’s not doing well in their Anger Management classes.

3. Great Trump Boy says:

I’M STRONGER THAN ANY VEGAN OR ANY OF YOU BASEMENT DWELLING LIBTARDS!!!!!! I AM VERY BADASS, AND YOU CAN’T ARGUE WITH THAT!!!! ARE LIVING IN 2008?!?!?! NO THINKS THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER FUNNY OR CLEVER ANYMORE!!! GET A LIFE AND LIVE IN THE REAL YOU BAD RELIGION LISTENING SJWS!!!!!!

• John the Sparrowist says:

Ohh! It’s a wild internet tough guy! It seems like you are acting in a pretty similar manner to “SJWS” you and rightie friends constantly complain about. And how about you follow your advice and, get a life, you country listening rightie.

• Captain B says:

John, the level of irony and ignorance from funtards is always delicious; and they provide it for free. I wonder how vegan Spartan soldiers managed to be the leanest and meanest supreme warriors…?

4. Great Trump Boy says:

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH?!?!? I’M EXCELLENT IN GORILLA WARFARE!!!! I HAVE AN AR-15 AND I CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH EASY!!!!!! I WANT ANOTHER CIVIL WAR SO, THERE CAN BE SOCIETY WHERE ATHEISTS, QUEERS, “TRANS” GENDERS, LIBERALS, FEMINISTS, METALHEADS, PUNKS, COMMIES, PROGRESSIVE “CHRISTIANS”, AND ANARCHISTS ARE PHYSICALLY REMOVED OUT OF THEIR HOMES, AND INTO A HELL ON EARTH!!!!!!!

• Captain B says:

Before taking over the world, I think you should take your medication. As ‘gorilla warfare’ is only conducted by gorillas, it does seem quite appropriate, you clown.

I call anti-funtard poe. Well done!

• Great Trump Boy says:

I DON’T TAKE MEDICATIONS OR USE VACCINES!!!! THEY’RE TOXINS DELIVERED BY THE FREEMASON CONTROLLED GOVERNMENT TO KILL THE POPULATION!!!!! I DON’T WATCH YOUR FAKE “NEWS” LIKE CNN, MSNBC, NPR/PBS, CBS, ABC, BBC, CBC, OR VOX!!!! I GOT MY NEWS FROM INFOWARS AND TUCKER CARLSON, THEY SPEAK THE TRUTH!!! I READ DINESH D’SOUZA, HANS-HERMANN HOPPE, AND MURRAY ROTHBARD!!!!! I READ WAY MORE THAN YOU SMARTPHONE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!

• John the Sparrowist says:

I think the gay frogs are in your house.

• Captain B says:

Wow, a PhD in epidemiology as well. He really should have taken the doctor’s advice and had the rabies shots, stopped the steroids and doubled his dose of Thorazine. The FSM wept!
          He’s an anti-Trump, anti-fundie poe: no ‘Merkin hick could possibly be so deluded, ignorant and stupid, all in one tiny brain.

• John the Sparrowist says:

So, you are saying that a semi automatic gun can defeat all militaries? Good joke! Also, I think this civil war you desire is gonna cause your demise. It seems like you aren’t the most politically or even musically tolerant.
      P.S. I’m also starting to think this is troll. (That first line is from the Navy Seal Copypasta)

• Captain B says:

With a silencer on, Grate Boy, your AR-15 would make a fantastic butt-plug; just remember to make sure it’s loaded and not to moan ‘Oh Jesus’ too much. The FBI would love photos.

5. Excelsior says:

Go to CNN News and read how another bastion of the Catholic Church, Poland, is crumbling down! Read how Anna Misiewicz was sexually abused by a priest on her first communion! Poland is going the way of Ireland that is closing down their Churches for lack of congregational funding and decline in supply of new priests!

• Great Trump Boy says:

CNN IS FAKE “NEWS” MADE BY THE SATANIC ORGANIZATION KNOW AS THE FREEMASONS!!!!!!

1 3 4 5