Happy Halloween 2018

Published October 31st, 2018 by Bobby Henderson

Halloween is one of the few days Pastafarians can walk around in traditional dress (pirate regalia) free from judgement and persecution. People on this blessed day also seem generally open-minded / perhaps drunk, so may be more open to hearing about the virtues of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and our religion. All in all, it is a prime evangelism opportunity — I hope that everyone makes the best of it and enjoys the day.

Special thanks to all of the Pastafarian Missionaries spreading the Word.

18 Responses to “Happy Halloween 2018”

1. John the Sparrowist says:

This year was a great Halloween for me. What I did was get candy for my family, listen to Halloween music, and watch Halloween movies like The Nightmare Before Christmas and Hocus Pocus.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Candy? What? No brains? I get brains for my crew. BRAINS…..

• John the Sparrowist says:

ROFL!

2. BrandonQuons says:

Hi! Here is an important offers for you.

3. John the Sparrowist says:

Happy Friday!

4. John the Sparrowist says:

Hello Everyone! How have you all been doing? I’m fine at the moment.
    P.S. Here’s some news I think going be in the headlines very soon. https://www.businessinsider.com/brett-kavanaugh-sexual-assault-accuser-judy-munro-leighton-2018-11

5. Farna says:

May your pasta be al dente and well seasoned.

If anyone’s interested in making money online I’d like to suggest using this list: https://incomeredefined.com/paying-url-shorteners-ranked-list/

I’ve used this information and it has helped me a ton.

6. John the Sparrowist says:

Today is Election day in the U.S.A. So, American Pastafarians get out & vote!

• Captain Birdseye says:

Yeah, get out the Parmesan and Make America Grate Again.

• John the Sparrowist says:

All I hope, is that whoever gets elected will try to Make America Grate Again!

• Captain Birdseye says:

John, despite the anti-social fundyism and anti-European sentiments, I believe there are enough decent Americans to move in the civilised direction.
          The problem is, America built its wealth on having intact factories after WW2, and that fortuitous circumstance probably won’t occur again.

7. John the Sparrowist says:

The Results are in my Dudes!
    The Democrats won the House.
    However, the G.O.P. gets to keep the Senate.
    Colorado has elected their first openly gay governor.
    However, in my home state of Georgia, things are still a bit iffy when it comes to the governor race.

• Captain Birdseye says:

That combination will produce lots of news-worthy material.
      The USA provides its citizens with free military, national parks, police, schooling, roads etc. from tax money. Why not health-care? It couldn’t possibly be that some big corporations, with immense lobbying spending, have ruined the health of its poorer citizens, could it? (A quarter of US citizens are now pre-diabetic: imagine the looming health cost)

8. John the Sparrowist says: