FSM on Australia TV

Published May 20th, 2016 by Bobby Henderson

The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Australia got on national TV the other day. Looks like it went pretty well. You can view the segment here

austv

462 Responses to “FSM on Australia TV”

1 9 10 11 12 13 16
  1. Cap'n Grey Beard says:

Did you guys and gal see this lmao

• Keith says:

I clicked on it and only got a screen with a bandaged thumb and the message that the link is either broken or the page has been removed.

• Gnocchi Pudding says:

I had the same experience as you, Keith – and also told that I should join Facebook.

• Keith says:

Joining Faceache is not something I am in a hurry to do.

Yeh sorry guys n gals.

I find it quite interesting that Pastafarian don’t seem to waste their tine on social media. Pastafarians response to ” get a life” seems to be ” i have one” lol

2. Cap'n Grey Beard says:

If you drink rum for breakfast you’re not an alcoholic you’re a pirate! Yyaaaarrrggghhh!

• Patroller says:

The only pirates in the world are those scum off the coast of Africa. I would gladly pay to send you there. Disabled toulet.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Those scum used to be subsistence fishermen until their government evaporated and corporate fishing concerns chased them away from their only sources of livelihood. Look deeper.

• Bane says:

You’re wrong. Fuck off.

3. Cap'n Grey Beard says:

As usual troll you are wrong. Good pirates are everywhere. Soon we will rule.

However you redneck methheads keep giving money to the mexican and columbian drugs lords because your lives are worthless and pointless. So the Carribean is full of drug trafficing scum like you. You created them, you fund them and you cannot beat them because you pay their wages.

Does your god stop them? No because he doesn’t exist. Can you stop them? No because you’re a bunch of methhead losers. You keep taking the shit and praying god will save you. You are a pathetic excuse for a woman.

When will you realise you are your own enemy?

• Patroller says:

Beardo has truly gone mad. Disabled toilet.

• Cap'n Grey Beardn says:

Owned!

• Patroller says:

Observe how the cretin, Captain, thinks he has bested the Patroller.

The truth of oblivion is that the Captain is a fool who does not know his true master.

He will soon. Disabled toilet.

4. Cap'n Grey Beard says:

I love people who have a different opinions to me. I even love you. You’re like a pet chimp. I feed you and you make me laugh at your monkey antics. I feed you and you dance for me like a jester. I feed you and you prance about like an idiot for me. I own you. You are my pet.

• Patroller says:

I’m the one pulling the strings around here, cretin. Now disappear and do not defy the Patroller again.

Dance monkey boy dance.

• Patroller says:

You just don’t get it cunt, do you? The only fool here looking for monkey is you. I suggest you open wide and ……

• Cap'n Grey Beard says:

“Only fool here looking for monkey”

Did you even graduate high school?

Owned!

5. Cap'n Grey Beard says:

Your pulling nothing but your own tiny penus. Yet again i feed you and you make my laugh. I own you.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Cap’n, the troll is an anti-social cripple. It lives in some sort of video-game world, is unemployable, has no girlfriend and has no hope. Some people bait them for sport, but, ignoring it is recommended by most.

• Patroller says:

I earn a load of money in a highly esteemed profession, you cunt. I represent the truth on this swamp, which otherwise, is represented by you, the fool of banality. Go back to your cesspit, you scum.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

The truth that you represent, pal, is not what you think it is. The image you represent is far closer to the truth.

• kekka says:

Patroller;

You are nothing more than an annoyance. You’re like a boil you have to get lanced the doctor: irritating and full of crap.

Go take your potty mouth and rinse with bleach. I’d then recommend seeing a shrink because while sucking d*** can be well paid, it certainly isn’t well respected. Although, it would explain why you’re such a disgustingly spoken “human being”.

To everyone else, Im sorry for feeding the troll

Kekka,

That’s very mean. We like her. She does monkey tricks whenever we ask and dances a monkey dance henever we want.

She’s not realy an annoyance. Think of her as your own little pokemon.

She’s fun.

CGB

• Keith says:

That probably explains the Lavender Town Syndrome.

• Cap'n Grey Beard says:

You earn fuck all. Unless it’s in 7 figures. You got a yacht, an Aston Martin, a plane, a Rolex? No i didn’t think so.

Tell you what give me your personal email and i’ll give you mine. I will then offer $10,000 to have your legs broken. Let’s see if you can match it. Maybe your god will save you.

You only have to post here twice more and i will know your block. After that its just a matter of time.

6. Cap'n Grey Beard says:

Birdseye,

Of course you are correct. But she’s such a funny chimp.

No girlfriend? She’s a woman surely.

CGB

• Patroller says:

I’m a man, you cunt. Must do better. Disabled toilet.

• Cap'n Grey Beard says:

No way you’re a man. You write like a woman. And i own you like a bitch.

• Patroller says:

I’m just here laughing my head off at your pathetic comments. You are simply an idiot, do you understand cunt?

• Captain Birdseye says:

AF, absolutely correct. When someone behaves like a psychopathic trollop, despite what they say, they ARE a psychopathic trollop. Her words are worthless. She’s either a televangelist scammer or creates worthless troll video games.

• Cap'n Grey Beard says:

I think she’s just a whore. She obviously works at night because she only posts here in the day.

• kekka says:

They are a troglodyte.

7. Rasputin says:

Stop feeding the trolls.

• Cap'n Grey Beard says:

We only have one troll we must treasure her.

Sorry Ras,

You’re right. I will get bored of her soon.

Pray for me when you go to church.

CGB

• kekka says:

I know I was mean, but its language toward people here was disgusting (while I have no issue with the word cunt as they’re useful things) and reminds me of a sociopath. The insults and vulgarity just got to me and I had to respond.

My apologies to the fine people here; you guys have far more patience than I.

My last word on the trollop is that they remind me of the people I grew up with in south west Sydney; a foul mouthed, drug affected, drunken houso bum. Not fit to be here amongst wonderful pirates like us.

Love

Kekka

K,

I was being ironic. You’re right scum like her deserve all they get. It’s only because she thinks we can’t find her that she’s so brave.

We’ll see about that.

CGB

8. Cap'n Grey Beard says:

I don’t even think she qualifies as a troll. She’s too stupid. A true troll can put together sentances that hurt the reader. This idiot can only swear and repeat disabled toilet which doesn’t even make sense let alone hurt. We need a better class of troll.

• Patroller says:

You really are a piece of work. You are simply a thicko.

• Cap'n Grey Beard says:

I have an IQ of 160. That’s 100 more than you.

OWNED

• Rasputin says:

Kekka, I like your Benny Hill reference.

• Rasputin says:

I have two pnises.

• kekka says:

I’m now doing the “stick your fingers in your ears and sing tingalingaloo and ignore the trollop”

• Cap'n Grey Beard says:

If you put a metal hucket on your head and bang it with a wooden spoon that works much better…

• Rasputin says:

Kekka, I like your Benny Hill reference.

• kekka says:

Rasputin,

My mother used to sing it to me when I was a kid. Think she had the single on a 78.

Benny Hill was awesome.