Pastafarian Pirate Party in Queensland Australia

Published April 22nd, 2016 by Bobby Henderson

pirates

Pirate Party at Pelican Park, Queensland, Australia

Sunday, April 24 at 12 PM

We need you! For the Pastafarian Pirate Party at Pelican Park with the Project. We’re inviting everyone who can make it to a day of pirate fun so we can show the Project what Pastafarians are all about. Faith, fun and pirates! So dress up as a pirate, or if you do not have pirate attire, wear your colander, bring a picnic and refreshments. If it looks like it will rain we are trying to book the Bramble Bay Bowls Club function room as an alternative venue.

More details here at the Facebook event page here

63 Responses to “Pastafarian Pirate Party in Queensland Australia”

1 2 3 7
  1. SillyKiwiMan says:

Bugger.

Bizarrely, I’m in Brisvegas this weekend, but I find myself without my regalia, and with no realistic means to get to Pelican Park. That and I’m up here for the weekend as a getaway for the Wife’s birthday could result in bodily harm.

2. The Sauceror says:

Yay! We have discovered a whole new continent! Are the natives friendly? Do they like pasta? Will they try to eat us?

So many questions…..

3. Fat Bastard says:

The natives are friendly cannibals but, their conversion is imminent. As you can see from the photo, the landing party, including my cousin, Thin Bastard, were destined for the barbie, but, are defending themselves with The FSM’s help.
    SKM may survive if his wife hasn’t marinaded him, which will cause a frenzy.

• Rasputin says:

F***, it’s too far for me to travel from the UK. Enjoy yourselves and let us see some photos!

• The Sauceror says:

Is Thin Bastard the white guy with the eye patch on the left side of the photo? If so, he must look awfully tasty to the Australian species — unless, of course, they are all on a lean diet. In a pinch, the other pirates could throw some honey on him and make a run for it.

4. Fat Bastard says:

Yes, The Sauceror, cousin Thin, with the eye-patch, is the anorexic member of the family and a worry to us all. He is all bones and completely inedible.

5. Rich C. says:

A few months ago my son unearthed a pot of gnocchi gospels. I wasn’t sure what to do with them? Suggestions?

• Bright_Lights_Big_Ziti says:

Rich, that would depend largely on if they are holy gnocchi (made from semolina or flour and thus truly pasta) or if they are heathen lumps (made from potatoes). Personally, if someone tried to present me with potato gnocchi, I would string them up on the yard arm… Yarghhhh!

6. Rasputin says:

There’s a great news story about Pastafarians holdind a beach party in Alicante, Spain.

7. Church of the Flying Speghetti Monster says:

Recent Sightings of the monster!!

8. paul ellender says: