Cashed Wednesday

Published February 11th, 2016 by Bobby Henderson

ash

Hello Bobby,
My name is Paul. I’m a practicing minister and proud of it. Recently a few of my disciples and I received a revelation for a new holiday, and we just finished celebrating it successfully. The holiday happens to coincide with the traditional catholic holiday of Ash Wednesday, however the FSM revealed to me through my friend Harprett the true name of the day: Cashed Wednesday. My followers and I proceeded to indeed Cash a few packs of bud, being “of age in an area of the world where it is legal to do so.” I found it prudent to inform you of this revelation.
May you be Touched,
Paul Redling
Minister

Maybe he’s on to something?

60 Responses to “Cashed Wednesday”

1. Cap'n Grey Beard says:

Bobby, minecraft? Really?

Didn’t the word assasin come from cannabis also? I think it was something like hashish hine meaning cannabis eaters.

However when stoned i have never felt like hurting anyone. I would be much more likely to stealthily sneak into their bedchamber and give them a hug.

2. Webster Kehr says:

Have any of you ever heard of DNA? How would you like to sit in jail until you could create and sequence the DNA for a Woolly Mammoth and have a male and female Woolly Mammoth alive and well in a zoo??

Sorry, evolution is the fairy tale.

In fact, God predicted the theory of evolution 29 years BEFORE Darwin’s first book:

God will not be mocked.

Webster Kehr

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Webster your argument is eloquent but not fact-based in a way that we are going to be able to ever agree the facts that science deals with are not the gospel truth that you are comfortable pushing. They are rather tentative but effective as We Know in curing disease letting us communicate around the globe exploring the universe and uncoveromg mathematical truth. I personally I’m happier with the latter. Joseph Smith’s Book of Mormon doesn’t as far as I know contain a prediction for how cancer will be cured please let me know if I’m wrong

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

The Book of Mormon also had a lot of fairy tales of animals in North America between the years 0 and 1500 A.D. which just aren’t so (camels, horses, sheep, etc.) so why believe anything else in it? Joseph Smith was a charlatan whose own wife mocked him.

• Captain Birdseye says:

False analogy! Which god? The Christian god is apparantly omniscient, which would mean that he always knew about Evolution.

• Rasputin says:

Hey Webster, if your god doesn’t want to be mocked, it shouldn’t expect humans to believe the crap in the Buybull. So much of it is stupid stupid stupid that it deserves mockery. And what’s your invisible sky friend going to do about it anyway? NOTHING! Because your god doesn’t exist!