Please do not delude yourself

Published November 11th, 2015 by Bobby Henderson

Been a while since I posted one of these, but this one irked me.

Please do not delude yourself that people of real faith are not interested themselves in where you and the other FSM assholes live, and where your loved ones attend school, or work etcetera….

I am not making any threats of any kind, as I am a non-violent Christian.

However, all of the people with my beliefs are not so willing to tolerate your silliness.

My advice is to shut down this pathetic folly, before people far less tolerant of your mockery of their spirituality take an active interest in your membership on a very personal level…

Kevin B

Not sure if that’s a threat or general douchery. It’s weird that people can send such vile messages and assume (hope?) that we won’t publish their identities. I don’t have much interest in publicly shaming, but it’s tempting. You get a C for effort, Kevin. Next time leave an anonymous note or something on my car.

But I think we should give this guy the benefit of the doubt and assume he’s having a rough day, not not-so-subtly threatening us. I think Kevin needs the FSM in his life.

2,683 Responses to “Please do not delude yourself”

1 95 96 97
  1. JD says:

How do I join this beautiful Religion, I am atheist right now and FSM came into my dreams last night and told me about this website and where to sign-up but I did not get it because his voice was kinda breaking-up due to poor connection I guess. Is there any churchofFSM in India ?

PS: He asked to forward his “new connection” order through me. As its kinda exhausting doing all that dream bombing thing on Dial-up.

• Captain B says:

The FSM uses a noodle-optic connection, JD, which may be affected by cross contamination with rice.
      It is possible that Kali is a manifestation of The FSM, so, The FSM may be nearer than you think.

2. Jen says:

True Christianity condemns hate and violence of every kind with Hell. He’s got his coming as dederved. Religions are so specific and clear about this. It’s great isn’t it.

3. Jen says:

• Excelsior says:

Jen,
      For God so loved the World that he created a Hell so that those people who don’t worship him can enjoy burning in Hell for eternity. Since only about 1/3 of the World population worships him, and many of those like Pascal just do lip service, which doesn’t fool God, and they will be going to Hell anyway, that means that at least 90% of theWorld population goes to Hell which would be at least 6 billion people going to Hell. That’s why God made the universe so immense, otherwise Hell wouldn’t fit in!

• Captain B says:

How can Christians call it Good Friday, when Bad Friday seems more appropriate. How can they accept a deal that involves a human sacrifice for their personal gain. If Christians all stood up to their tyranical god and rejected the offer on moral grounds, supposed Heaven would have no one in it.

4. Keith says:

Easter is the time of the miraculous transubstantiation where Jesus turns to chocolate.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Don’t forget the miracle where bunnies can lay eggs!

1 95 96 97