ID Cards now available

Published February 9th, 2015 by Bobby Henderson

We just got a card printer for making wallet ID cards for the ordained ministers. For now these cards are only available with the paper certificates of ordination.

They’re PVC cards printed with a professional ID card printer (not paper/laminated).

cropfront2

cropback2

* You can order them with the certificates of ordinations here. *

Note — for people who have already ordered a certificate, you can get an ID card with the same date/registry ID. I am going to send an email out this week about how to do it.

238 Responses to “ID Cards now available”

1 8 9 10
  1. Joaquin says:

Dear community, it is my wish to be ordered as a FSM Minister, but I have a little problem. My name has accents on it. Is this a problem when printing the cards and/or certificates? Thank you in advance, as the urge is huge.
    Ramen.

2. Michael Ostovich says:

Thank ya’ll. I just got my Ordination Certificate and wallet card today; I feel so, well, ordained. I’ve already put out onto FB that I’m ready to perform my duties as a pastor. “Anybody want to get married?”

• Michael Ostovich says:

Or maybe confess….that would be fun. Confessions to murder or infidelity.

• Keith says:

Sorry but I haven’t done anything sufficiently reprehensible to agonise over lately.

• Rasputin says:

Congrats!

3. Cap'n Bucatini says:

If you already have a certificate, you can order your wallet ID card here: https://www.venganza.org/ordination/idcard3.php

4. Isiah says:

You need to learn to possess your path with all the chitchat perform choice which is
    agreed to you.

5. abdullah ibrahim says:

Tired of Paying Taxes? the most chosen This fund is ideal for medium-term goals and will help you in reducing tax liability. Engage your hard earned money in this

scheme through this fund has given the best
    Fast Cash Online low interest rate as low as 2%