Happy Holidays

Published December 27th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

I hope everyone is having a great Holiday[1] season and a merry FSMas. Here are some of my favorite festive things this year:

Tyler’s pipe cleaner ornament

Tyler's pipe cleaner ornament

Bianca’s FSM tree

bianca fsmas tree

Martin’s FSM emblem topped tree

martins fsmas tree

Laura’s fingerpuppet ornament

Lauras finger puppet

This dude sent me a Holiday greeting claiming to be a Pastafarian and I believe him.

arr i have a beer

Lily made this beautiful Holiday card.

holiday card by lily

[1] A note on Holiday: some years ago we noticed there was a shift in the way people expressed greetings this time of year — less and less Merry Christmas and more and more Happy holidays. We concluded that these people were probably Pastafarians wishing people a happy Holiday – referring to our winter celebration also known as FSMas.

56 Responses to “Happy Holidays”

1. sergio cuevas says:

I got a meat ball dildo for the holiday

• Captain Birdseye says:

Enjoy!

• hailtheFSM says:

where, how and when does it insert..

2. Rasputin says:

How big and where can I buy one?

• Captain Birdseye says:

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

3. cavenoid says:

Ah, so much fun made at the expense of women. A bit tired of this. Please join my offshoot (of the same name of course), which forgives the original drunken prophets for their unconscious alliance with the patriarchy. For indeed there exists simultaneously a red wine volcano, a zipper factory, and benches. Yes, isn’t it wonderful to find a bench when you need one? All benches are blessed and noodle-sanctified places to worship. To sit on one with a drink and some pasta, anywhere in the world, is to bathe in noodly goodness. Also, the attribution to pirates may be a misspelling of PIlates, which binds the muscles and bones together in a meditative exercise that counteracts beer-bellies. But that’s okay, go with it because the more you slurp a noodle the more sauce you splahs. Because if you mix Karate with Pilates you get Pirates! And before you work out, be sure to carbo-load. This is my vision which has appeared unto me while standing beneath the pipe-cleaner sculpture on my indoor holiday forest and wishing for a pink unicorn.

Can I get a rAmen, ladies and germs?

• the real FSM says:

Not all strippers are women. the stripper factory in your heaven will produce only the kind of stripper you prefer. Whether it’s women, men, a combo of the two, or furries. It’s all about your own personal preference. After all, it is YOUR heaven.