2,191 Comments

Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

2,191 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 138 139 140
  1. Robert Tom says:

Hello.

Greetings, i’m Hogg Robert Tom from LA, I am very happy to receive a loan from the European part of the world, they gave me a loan to settle my hospital bills, They saved me from loosing my house. this message might be of help to you guys that also need a loan in other not to go the wrong side in your search you have to contact this company William Paul Loans. Via E_mail: [email protected]

Regards.
    Hello.

Regards.

• Rasputin says:

Hey, Hogg Robert Made-up Name, since when was Nigeria in Europe?

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

You don’t want to have your house get too loose – it might slip down a hill. And since when do loan companies use gmail?

• Captain Birdseye says:

… and since when did any European country fund or charge for your failed brain transplant or the mutilation of your daughter’s genitals? Idiot!

2. svetlana volos says:

Imate li bilo dugo da se vrate? Želite li pokrenuti vlastiti posao? Ukoliko ste refinance ili kraj? Nudimo vam cijene od 2.000 napraviti milijun eura, a onda nam se javite na ([email protected]) za sva vaša pitanja

3. Patricia says:

I am so happy to post this testimony here, i have been very poor and i needed money to pay for my mother hospital bill and i was frustrated because i have no money on me, but i got a financial card from the internet and with this card i am able to collect 3000$ per day, with this card i was able to make a lot of money and i paid for my mother bills, if you are poor and you need financial help please contact them on email [email protected] and you will receive your own card to live a better life.

thanks

4. max william says:

Are you in need of quick an urgent loan with relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your credit score. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible, contact our specialist for advice and finance planning. If you need a quick loan contact us via Email:[email protected]

1 138 139 140