2,207 Comments

Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

2,207 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1. Robert Tom says:

Hello.

Greetings, i’m Hogg Robert Tom from LA, I am very happy to receive a loan from the European part of the world, they gave me a loan to settle my hospital bills, They saved me from loosing my house. this message might be of help to you guys that also need a loan in other not to go the wrong side in your search you have to contact this company William Paul Loans. Via E_mail: [email protected]

Regards.
    Hello.

Regards.

• Rasputin says:

Hey, Hogg Robert Made-up Name, since when was Nigeria in Europe?

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

You don’t want to have your house get too loose – it might slip down a hill. And since when do loan companies use gmail?

• Captain Birdseye says:

… and since when did any European country fund or charge for your failed brain transplant or the mutilation of your daughter’s genitals? Idiot!

2. svetlana volos says:

Imate li bilo dugo da se vrate? Želite li pokrenuti vlastiti posao? Ukoliko ste refinance ili kraj? Nudimo vam cijene od 2.000 napraviti milijun eura, a onda nam se javite na ([email protected]) za sva vaša pitanja

3. Patricia says:

I am so happy to post this testimony here, i have been very poor and i needed money to pay for my mother hospital bill and i was frustrated because i have no money on me, but i got a financial card from the internet and with this card i am able to collect 3000$ per day, with this card i was able to make a lot of money and i paid for my mother bills, if you are poor and you need financial help please contact them on email [email protected] and you will receive your own card to live a better life.

thanks

4. max william says:

Are you in need of quick an urgent loan with relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your credit score. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible, contact our specialist for advice and finance planning. If you need a quick loan contact us via Email:[email protected]

• Rasputin says:

Can you do 2% ?

5. Jakob Karlsen says:

Joint venture partnership.
    Are you in need of a business partner or an investor for your project? This opportunity is open to startup companies and those interested in expansion. I can help you connect to a suitable and reliable investor.
    Contact me for more information.
    Email: [email protected]
    Viber: +18063195842

6. Antony Ivon says:

UNSECURED BUSINESS/PERSONAL LOAN BY LOAN CAPITAL FINANCE
    – NO COLLATERAL
    – MINIMUM DOCUMENTATION
    – BUSINESS LOAN UP TO FIVE(5) MILLION US DOLLARS

Good day. My name is Antony Ivon and i offer loans at 3%
    interest. Contact me to get approve for a loan. I offer
    loans to both companies and private individual. I am
    registered with the international loan organization.
    Contact me today and i promise you will be glad.

EMAIL: [email protected]
    Loan Offer
    We offer loans with 3% interest

• Keith says:

GOOD DAY: I LOVE SHOUTING AS WELL!

• Rasputin says:

ME TOO!

7. PATRICIA JAMES says:

Apakah Anda mencari pemberi pinjaman pinjaman asli? Anda berada di tempat yang tepat untuk solusi pinjaman Anda di sini! Pemberi pinjaman pinjaman pribadi yang memberikan pinjaman kesempatan hidup. Apakah Anda memerlukan pinjaman konsolidasi atau hipotek? Tidak terlihat lagi karena kita di sini untuk membuat semua masalah keuangan Anda menjadi sesuatu dari masa lalu. Pinjaman kami kepada individu yang membutuhkan bantuan keuangan, yang memiliki kredit buruk atau membutuhkan uang untuk membayar tagihan, untuk berinvestasi dalam bisnis dengan tarif 2%. Saya ingin menggunakan media ini untuk memberi tahu Anda bahwa kami memberikan bantuan dan penerima yang andal dan bersedia menawarkan pinjaman. Jadi hubungi kami hari ini via email di:
    Silahkan hubungi kami melalui e-mail via [email protected] dan [email protected]. Jadi jika Anda ingin mendapatkan pinjaman dari perusahaan kami, Anda bisa menghubungi kami hari ini.
    Terima kasih

Nyonya Patricia James

• Rasputin says:

Klatu barada nikto. Farfal farful pic ick. Mila kunis fartwangler barf f’tang f’tang biscuit barrel baccaruda. See? I speak your lingo!

• Captain Birdseye says:

Makes sense to me.

• Keith says:

Is this the first time we’ve had an Indonesian loan scammer? I think it’s time once more to export a few borched mesoms.

8. Rick Service says:

Greetings,

This is to notify you that our Private Company offers both individual and cooperate loans at an affordable interest low rate of 4.3% with no upfront or collateral included, you can get back to us via email at [email protected] for your desired loan amount and loan duration as it may, we will look forward to your response.

Regards