2,227 Comments

Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

2,227 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 141 142 143
  1. Larisa says:

Good day, My name is Larisa, I want to give testimony of the good loan lender who showed me the light after being scammed by 2 different internet lenders. I lost my money and it was a total of $ 5,000 us dollars. One day I was surfing the Internet looking very frustrated, then I found a testimony from a man who was also scammed and finally he was linked to a legitimate and reliable loan company called Dareo Loan Company[[email protected] ] where He finally got his loan, so I decided to contact the same loan company and then I told them my story. They told me not to cry anymore because I made the right decision by contacting them. I filled out the loan application form and proceeded with everything they asked for and this great company granted me a loan of $ 32,000.00. us dollars So I made a promise that I would continue to testify on the Internet how I got my loan. I believe that other people are also giving testimony of this same honest lender. Do you need a loan urgently? Gently and quickly contact the company by email: [email protected]

2. Mr Garry Wilton says:

Good Day Every Body.

You can’t believe what i just got,… A loan of $ 60,000. I have been
    looking for a loan for the past 2years untill i was referred to a
    legitimate lender. Though it was not that easy to approve my loan, as you
    know nothing good comes easy. But I got my loan within 4 hours i got my
    loan, and before i knew it, the loan was transferred to me. please friends,
    don’t let any body deceive you and scam you for this is real. Contact them
    via Email: [email protected]
    Loan company Whatsapp number: +15188558838.

Thanks
    Mrs Evon

3. Elena Gabriel Hernandez says:

Attention
    Here is a good news for those interested. There is away you can earn money without stress contact (Sarkpaya Gokhan) for a blank [ATM CARD]today and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily for a maximum of 30 days via {[email protected]}
    I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $150,000.00 Sarkpaya Gokhan Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy and he ALSO OFFER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. get yours from Sarkpaya Gokhan Hackers today. Kindly contact him by Email [email protected]

4. Stefan Vailds says:

Do you want to join the illuminate and become rich and famous?? If yes whats-app me via +19293148822 or email:[email protected]

5. Dr danscot says:

This is to inform the general public that morgan williams loan company
    is giving out cheap affordable loans at an interest rate of 3%
    hurry now and contact us via email for more info ([email protected])

6. Reece Chandler says:

Are you in need of financial help? Do you need a loan to buy new house, or for investment, do you need a quick financial help at low interest rate of 3%? to pay off your unpaid bills? Have you have been rejected by so many banks? Do you need to finance to expand in your business? personal finance for personal reasons? we are committed to solve all your financial problems. please contact us now. Reece Chandler Loan Firm with Email: ([email protected])

***********************************