2,215 Comments

Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

2,215 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 140 141 142
  1. Steven Josh says:

Do you need a fast and easy L0AN at an affordable interest rate of 3%, contact you now via email for more details. We provide guarantee financial services to any interested individual or business. Our services is 100% risk free.

Email: [email protected]

Mr. Steven Josh.

2. heinrichfinancies says:

Dear Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that our company is presently offering loans to interested persons at an affordable rate with the help and assistance from Marcus Financies LTD. We Offer Long And Short Term Loans to individuals and companies.Do you need a LOAN for Business or you need a personal Loan. You can apply for a fast loan here and get it with ease. We can raise up to 500 Million United States Dollars to finance different kinds of projects. For more details regarding our LOAN offer,you are advised to contact our office today via Email below. We are proud to say that, despite global economic uncertainty, we are still one of the World’s fastest growing independent finance companies. Contact us today for your Business/Personal Loans [email protected] Best regards Marcus Matt Personal Adviser/Financial Consultant On Investment Email:[email protected]

3. Doris says:

Hello,my name is Doris,and i live in Florida, USA. I want to talk about something that I am just very happy and excited about; I had a small bakery, and in my apartment, I had a bad credit. It became very though for me, because people do not want to loan; banks and other financial institution do not want to loan money to me due to my bad credit. So I needed to find someone that could pay really quick. We wanted to add on to our bakery in other words we needed an $120,000 loan which was really difficult at that time, before a friend of mine ‘Helen Waters’ introduced me to Amaizenloan Company plc via email;[email protected] I was so scared because I didn’t want to get scammed. On a second thought i took the risk and applied for the loan. That day I got a response and I got funded in two days, I am so excited, I couldn’t believe how quick it was. I now have a decent credit and my business has expanded. All thanks to Amaizenloan Company Plc who made this possible for me. So if you are out there in search of a loan please kindly apply now on; [email protected] and also, that’s the right company where you can get your desired loan amount validly and without any stress,or waste of time.THANKS..

4. Osman Ibrahim says:

Do you need a financial help? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need funds to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a good business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital services from local banks and other financial institutes? Here is your chance to obtain a financial services from our company. We offer the following finance to individuals-
    *Commercial finance
    *Personal finance
    *Business finance
    *Construction finance
    *Business finance And many More:
    and many more at 2% interest rate;
    Contact Us Via Email:[email protected]

5. 24 Hous Loan says:

Good Day Loan Seeker,

(Welcome To 24 Hours Loan Company)We are financial Loan Company that give out loan of any kind to both Individuals and Company’s at a low interest percent rate of just 2%,You can apply even with bad or good credit,Our desired loans start from $5000 minimum to a Maximum of $100 million,Quick approval without delays or hassles,For more information email us at: [email protected]

Tishman Niles

Address:
    9795 S Dixie Hwy,
    Miami, FL 33156-2806
    Call Us +1 (305) 417-5876
    Fax Number: (305) 787-2571
    Email:[email protected]
    Webseite: http://www.24hoursloans.com

6. Johnson Hatton says:

We have a direct genuine provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 4+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Contact : Mr. Johnson Hatton
    Email:[email protected]
    Skype ID: johnson.hatton007

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

All inquires to Mr. Johnson Hatton should include the following minimum information so I can quickly address your needs:

Complete contact information:
    What exactly do you need?
    How long do you need it for?
    Are you a principal borrower or a broker?

Contact me for more details.

Johnson Hatton