Where is the evidence?

Published April 7th, 2013 by Bobby Henderson

Here’s a video that has been making the rounds.   Richard Dawkins shows great patience in interviewing Creationist Wendy Wright.  I find it painful to watch but also fascinating.

759 Responses to “Where is the evidence?”

1. Under Armour Curry 3 says:

They are the best websites where you can find low-cost Delicious Couture goods. You’ll be able to look at recognized site invosalomon mening Delicious Couture to view picking a goods that they’ve got. They own endofseason sales, consequently be sure you look at the site once in a while. This can be done to save money however receive an initial bit through the model. Yet another thing you could do is visit the warehouse invosalomon mening Delicious Couture to help you find goods for cheaper price ranges.
    Under Armour Curry 3 http://www.sohiking.com/sale-under-armour-curry-3-men-black.html

• Keith says:

Dear underarm curry smell. By “receive an initial bit through the model”, are you referring to prostitution?

2. Salem College says:

Hey nice post! I hope it’s alright that I shared it on my Twitter, if not, no issues just let me know and I’ll remove it.
    Regardless keep up the good work.

3. Chris Skurkey says:

Why spend time arguing with theists? By doing so, one elevates idiocy as worthy of a subject being argued.

Pass the basil and garlic powder down my way, if you would be so kind. My pasta definitely needs elevation.

4. Captain Birdseye says:

Chris, that is now Dawkin’s policy and it makes sense for public debates, where even setting an agenda gives credibility. However, some people, such as children, are vulnerable to fundamentalist idiocy. Doing nothing sends religionists the signal that they are free to attempt to infect them.

5. wolfie says:

I’m pretty sure she neither eats pasta, and she practices in a mirror to be boring, she is a avian bird neck person and she probably has children with pods instead of feet, because only theists have pods, and they also eat corn not upon the cob, but from the can, always, please pass the garlic bread up to my hammock- RAmen

6. Rev. John Cardwell says:

I can only say i am now crosseyed after watching this circle jerk as she spewed her scripted speil of i can’t hear you nah nah nah na boing zing zzzz zzzz show me the meat ahhhh why why did i continue riding on her ferry go round knowing dam well i’d end up with my noodle in a knot but crosseyed i should of seen that coming twice

• Captain Birdseye says:

Rev’d John, notice that there is no such thing as the ‘Theory of Creationism’, because, there is no body of facts to support it. I suspect Wendy also has problems with gravity (only) being a ‘theory’.

7. Patroller says:

Happy new year to all the FSM community. Disabled toilet.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

I would like to find out why the toilet is disabled, but I have nothing to go on.

• bruceo says:

The toilet is FOR the disabled. Poor Patroller is disabled. I feel sorry for her.

8. Captain Birdseye says:

Patroller’s okay; the Internet has a need for hard-working trolls; I suspect he secretly agrees with Pastafarian ethics and aims.
    I think the Disabled Toilet is an amusing visual metaphor. A toilet rigged as a chocolate fountain would make an ideal gift for him/her.