1936237 Views
1,457 Comments

You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)

Published June 5th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You are a fraud. It’s obvious to me that you don’t give a shit about you’re so-called religion. I am not even that christian but this site makes me sick. you have no right to start a religion or should i say cult.  People need to think for themselves they dont need to listen to your nonsense. I am not even that christian but at least they are trying to help people. What are you trying to do? make money and buy a pirate ship and fill it with strippers and beer?  That is the most stupid thing I ever heard. I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money. You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron.

Suck it,

Mike

1,457 Responses to “You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)”

1 72 73 74
  1. Pthrwowheeeat says:

Pastsfarianism is the stupidest religion, ok?

• Captain Birdseye says:

Can you name just one sensible religion?

• bruceo says:

You say we’re the stupidest religion but I say YOU’RE the stupidest religion!
      nyah nyah

• Keith says:

I’ve never heard of Pastsfarianism.

2. christian ulmer says:

i think the spaghitti monster is the most stupid religion ever that is some thing a childish kid would imagin so grow up im 14 year old and i not even that stupid

• bruceo says:

Still; you be pretty stupid.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Christian, to support your argument, can you name a religion that is sensible?

• basicdesign says:

T’ trouble with you Christian, is that you’re educated in such a way that your capacity for imagining is as short as the way you spell it, not even making a proper word of it. You don’t even know faith, let alone its source, you haven’t got a clue about what to do with it if you had found it and that rhymes with miserable git.

For the politically correct side of things I’ll add that your age is irrelevant: if you think you can talk then you can be talked to, just the way you do. When I knew nothing I knew that I knew nothing and I spoke only to ask questions. Hence no-one ever called me what I call you today.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Some ancient Greek said that only when one acknowledges one’s ignorance can one learn. Sorry to cause you another referrence, basicdesign, but, you may have stumbled on the Johari Window before Joe and Harry did. Shame that American (?) kids aren’t taught it.

• Keith says:

christian:
      At 14 years old I would have expected you to know something about punctuation, spelling and syntax.

• Captain Birdseye says:

If Christian is a homeschooled American kid, he’s fluent, given 100% in every English exam.

• Keith says:

Perhaps he has trouble seeing properly. His computer is not directly beside the only window in the trailer.

1 72 73 74