1976538 Views
1,481 Comments

You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)

Published June 5th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You are a fraud. It’s obvious to me that you don’t give a shit about you’re so-called religion. I am not even that christian but this site makes me sick. you have no right to start a religion or should i say cult.  People need to think for themselves they dont need to listen to your nonsense. I am not even that christian but at least they are trying to help people. What are you trying to do? make money and buy a pirate ship and fill it with strippers and beer?  That is the most stupid thing I ever heard. I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money. You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron.

Suck it,

Mike

1,481 Responses to “You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)”

1. Pthrwowheeeat says:

Pastsfarianism is the stupidest religion, ok?

• Captain Birdseye says:

Can you name just one sensible religion?

• bruceo says:

You say we’re the stupidest religion but I say YOU’RE the stupidest religion!
      nyah nyah

• Pthrwowheeeat says:

Your mom gay lol

• trevor says:

no u

• Keith says:

I’ve never heard of Pastsfarianism.

• Meh says:

So how come you are talking about it?

• Keith says:

I’m not talking about it. I am writing about it.

2. christian ulmer says:

i think the spaghitti monster is the most stupid religion ever that is some thing a childish kid would imagin so grow up im 14 year old and i not even that stupid

• bruceo says:

Still; you be pretty stupid.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Christian, to support your argument, can you name a religion that is sensible?

• basicdesign says:

T’ trouble with you Christian, is that you’re educated in such a way that your capacity for imagining is as short as the way you spell it, not even making a proper word of it. You don’t even know faith, let alone its source, you haven’t got a clue about what to do with it if you had found it and that rhymes with miserable git.

For the politically correct side of things I’ll add that your age is irrelevant: if you think you can talk then you can be talked to, just the way you do. When I knew nothing I knew that I knew nothing and I spoke only to ask questions. Hence no-one ever called me what I call you today.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Some ancient Greek said that only when one acknowledges one’s ignorance can one learn. Sorry to cause you another referrence, basicdesign, but, you may have stumbled on the Johari Window before Joe and Harry did. Shame that American (?) kids aren’t taught it.

• basicdesign says:

“Johari Window”, hell one r will suffice me; looked in wkpedia, found FOUR! columns of adjectives to lock oneself in and can’t relate to any of it. It can only be either none or all of it. Thanks god/life/etc for that.
          Honestly, that johari thingie doesn’t make any sense at all: as soon as you pick one adjective it obviously means/implies/etc that you’re the opposite of it, on the same principle as a particle changes its move just because you look at it. Hereby lies the root of madness. Which brings us back to our friend Christian here, who only looks at/accepts as real/sees what reflects his own self and only that.
          It’s just like that plumber that calls upon the Greater Ocean by (not-)listening to a shell: he’s only trying to make his client forget about that he’s just flooded the entire basement… dearie dearie us.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Basicdesign, the Johari Window I’m thinking of has four panes: things you know you know; things you know you don’t know; things you don’t know you know and; things you don’t know you don’t know. The last pane is the interesting one.

• Captain Birdseye says:

The mystical plumber is one who turns their back on the flooding basement, listening to a shell for their information.

• basicdesign says:

The last pane in the joke-harry (common nouns for both) board: yes, we’re talking of the same (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johari_window). And yep, my last thought about it was that if I had to do it or die, I’d have to put everything in the last pane/l. Coz no-one really knows when all’s said and done. Moreover, that very ignorance is the one and only thing that can be systematically proven, so there ye go. Joker be king and Rrrâââmen to it.

• basicdesign says:

The mystical plumber: spot on. +, one step further and he’ll be sourcerer.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Precisely, basicdesign.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Basicdesign, they would be useful should demons ever inhabit one’s plumbing.

• basicdesign says:

What, like water board tax enforcers?

• Keith says:

christian:
      At 14 years old I would have expected you to know something about punctuation, spelling and syntax.

• Captain Birdseye says:

If Christian is a homeschooled American kid, he’s fluent, given 100% in every English exam.

• Keith says:

Perhaps he has trouble seeing properly. His computer is not directly beside the only window in the trailer.

• basicdesign says:

You can leave homeschooling out of that: he’s hardly under-level in spelling, punctuation and syntax for the average 14y.o. in average mainstream school nowadays. It’s so in UK and France, seen from here it sure doesn’t look better in U.S.A. If it wasn’t so he would not have the illusion that he can talk. And don’t mention thinking.

3. basicdesign says:

Back to the “You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions”, as that’s what shows in brackets in the “Recent comments” window. Did have a good laugh on that one. The unavoidable principle with pirate ships is that one has to pirate a ship before anything else; it’s inbuilt process, like. Heck, who can be thick enough to think that a pirate’d actually *buy* a ship
    Ooops, forget that I asked, don’wanna know.

4. Braeden says:

When you both can’t spell and dont understand rights, THIS comes out

• basicdesign says:

Yeah, I found the “right” matter shocking too. Wtf, with pirates involved it’s clearly a left turn to start with. That Mike’s just another dyslexic with anger mismanagement AND stretched ego – thinking he can tell people what they can and can’t do, lil midget. Get squashed.

5. Stephen says:

no one has addressed the issue of a pirate ship costing millions, in somilia they have small ones that go out raid and capture ships they cost bugger all. A camele is a ship of the desert bet you could get 2 small pirates and a stripper on one of them..lol
    sorry just had to put my 2 cents worth in.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Stephen, I prefer bigger camels, with a crew of a dozen, that can also deliver a broadside.
      Anyway, ships that are taken don’t cost anything. I suggest Ken Ham’s Ark.

• Keith says:

The camel would have to supply beer but I’d hate to think of how it would dispense it.

6. Clee says:

You said people need to think for themselves, but the church indoctrinates their idea of what the bible says, and not allow their flick to question their beliefs. Everyone here has had the balls to question their faith and found the serious flaws found in that boring story book that is held in the highest regard in the church.

7. Clee says:

8. Acini di pepe says:

You mention that you are not even a Christian. That makes me think you are a closet Christian and in denial.

Buying a pirate ship is vital. Have you not seen the worrying correlation between the (almost) extinction of pirates and global warming. https://www.venganza.org/images/spreadword/th_pchart1.jpg
    Are you such a fool that you don’t want to act before it is too late ?

Suck it ? Strippers or beer ?