1,415 Comments

You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)

Published June 5th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You are a fraud. It’s obvious to me that you don’t give a shit about you’re so-called religion. I am not even that christian but this site makes me sick. you have no right to start a religion or should i say cult.  People need to think for themselves they dont need to listen to your nonsense. I am not even that christian but at least they are trying to help people. What are you trying to do? make money and buy a pirate ship and fill it with strippers and beer?  That is the most stupid thing I ever heard. I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money. You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron.

Suck it,

Mike

1,415 Responses to “You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)”

1 70 71 72
  1. brichr says:

I disagree. Look at http://thefujifiles.com/2011/08/ill-have-what-shes-having-elisa-nalin/
    – Brianne

2. NPH says:

Twice this clown says hes not that Christian. Is that like not that stricken with downs syndrome or herpes? Don’t you pretty much need to be fully sold out to whatever religion you subscribe to?

• Captain Birdseye says:

NPH, there are some 30,000 different Christian sects, who call each other heretics. There seems little that they do agree on. Anyway, which sect defines what a ‘True Christian’ is? I suspect that monotheism is common to all, but, which god? How can they even identify their own god when, they can’t define it?
      Mike is a hypocritical idiot.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

“Not that Christian” means he has heavy doubts, but not the guts to come out to friends and family about them.

3. jack says:

I like how all the people writing the hate mail are Christian. Christian’s must get offended when people have different beliefs.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Jack, it’s been that way for millenia. At least they can no longer torture and burn people. I’m convinced that the Abrahamic religions, exploiting Stone Age superstitions, are a form of nationalistic politics, to define who is ‘in’ and who is ‘out’. They love having someone to hate/fight and only know themselves by doing so. Very tribal.

4. Jennatals says:

Not only is this fine gentleman filled with rage and hatred for anything that has a brain or meatballs, he is also uneducated about the cotFSM, we do not want to buy a pirate’s ship, this group just originated from them. Also, grammar is the backbone of this nation and I will be DAMNED if I do not comment on how ridiculous it is you cannot tell the difference between your and you’re. Also if the site makes you sick why take so much time to send anything to it, thats a waste of your life and your lunch my friend. The government could not legally shut down the cotFSM due to the first amendment, “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;”. And lastly, please take a chill pill Mike, the world needs you to calm down.

1 70 71 72