2,417 Comments

You sicken me

Published April 16th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You sicken me with the fact that you now have my best friend believing in your stupid, sick, blasphemous crap you call a religion! I can tell you what it really is, BLASPHEMOUS, MADE DURING A DRUG BINGE, IDOLATRY THAT WILL HAVE YOU BURNING IN HELL OR ON THE TABLE AFTER THE LAST WAR!!!! I am furious about the fact that there is a religion DEVOTED to SIN OF ALL THINGS! If you don’t change you and all your followers will be in a special place in hell just for IDOL WORSHIPPING, SIN LOVERS LIKE YOURSELF!!! You disgust me and I hope you see the truth before it’s too late.

Antipastifarian,

Chance

I need more information on this “special place” in hell you refer to – will there be cake?

Interested,

-bobby

2,417 Responses to “You sicken me”

1. Excelsior says:

How much does a Pastor make?
    I just returned from the website “thegoodlordaboveus.com” and saw a very interesting article “10 Mega Pastors”. They all have millions of dollars in income, with Bishop T.D. Jakes at the top with 147 million! Billy Grahm is towards the end with only 25 million. Those that preach “faith healing” make the most, even though many have died because they stopped taking medicine. That snake man wasn’t even on their list. Of course they can’t compare with the Pope who has a thousand tons of gold lying in the basement vaults of the Vatican. Obviously these people aren’t sure of their reward in heaven so they want to “make hay while the sun shines”.

• Fat Bastard says:

It’s obscene, Excelsior; some of them even have tax-free Lear Jets. I don’t know how the ‘faithful’ can’t see through the scammers. You may find that such salaries are uniquely ‘mercan.

2. Cap'n Grey Beard says:

I once decided to take my Noble GT3R along the pyrenees section of the Tour de France. I had never heard of Lourdes so didn’t see any reason to avoid it. My wife and i ended up having our rather ostentious super car valey parked in front of a gob smacked crowd. It was pitch black and we were very tired afer 160mph blast through the mountains so the fact that something was very odd about this place didn’t really click.

We got to our quite expensive hotel room and i kid you not the room had a wardrobe and a bed and nothing else. And i swear by almight FSM that the room had orange hessian on the walls! We got up late and decided to have a rest day. Driving at speed really is tiring.

We followed signs to the hotel restaurant to find a vast room laid out like a school refectory. We ordered a meal and a bottle wine and 200 people simultaneously stopped eat to stare at us. It was like we had landed on Mars.

So finally we googled Laurdes and went to look around. By his saucinesses meaty balls what a discusting monolith. Thousands of people trying to buy a “cure”. Many were just old. They were trying to buy back their youth. The reformation didn’t stop people bribing god it just went mass market – no pun intended.

The marketing was brilliant theft. Sell some dying person a fk off big candle costing upto €200 and light it in exchange for hope of a cure. Once the candle had burned away and the mark has moved the melted wax is collected and made into another candle – evil genius.

The place can only be described has Catlick Disney World. It is sickeningly shameful. Whilst reading about the place i found the story of saint Bernedette. She was most likely epileptic by the accounts of reasonable people. My wife has epilepsy so their exploitation is a bug bear to me.

LSS St B saw visions of a woman in a cave. She never claimed it to be Mary and the vision never said it was but she was told that it was. After exploiting her for sensation and currency gain the Catlicks claimed that she and seen Mary in a grotto and was later cured of ailment by drinking the water of the river there. Proof that it was Mary she had seen Catlicks say.

Now thousands of people go there to get “cured”. This is odd since St B was herself taken to a convent, debriefed, beaten and told never to speak of these events again. She lived a short and miserable life in the nunnery suffering abuse and a range of painful, debiltating illness. She died young and in agony, still imprisoned by the church.

Since then it has been one of the biggest hoaxes on the planet. Robbing the sick to pay the church. Jesus would have been proud. If you want to witness everything that is evil about the Catlick church it’s all served in one stomach churning event, this is it. The cathedral is covered with gold ffs.

I even found a Holy Laurdes snow globe. It had a dolphin in it! A fkin dolphin at the top of the Pyrenees mountains.

If you do nothing else after reading this go read a neutral account of what the sick bastards did to poor Bernadette..

If there is a hell i promise you pastarfians won’t get in. It’s full to breaking with Catlick clergy.

3. Excelsior says:

Not so F.B. It would surprise you that some of these millionaires are from countries were thousands of children are starving to death. For instance E,A. Adeboye is a black Pastor in Nigeria who makes 39 million dollars. That proves that black lives only matter in the US, Evidently they don’t matter in their homeland!

• Fat Bastard says:

Excelsior, Adeboye is clearly a fat bastard. I’m not convinced that Black lives matter equally in USA. Do many White ‘mercans refer to England as their homeland? There was some problem with the tea, apparantly.

4. Cap'n Grey Beard says:

Sorry it’s long. You can just google St Bernadette and Lourdes for yourself.

• Fat Bastard says:

RCGB, I hope you bought the snow-dome; the dolphin was clearly a miracle.
      Catholics are a strange mob; they crucified their first Pope – upside-down.

5. Rasputin says:

Noble GT3R. Seems Cap’n GB’s c*ck is bigger than mine.

6. Cap'n Grey Beard says:

I thought the better the car the smaller the cck lol

• Fat Bastard says:

That’s what I thought, but, didn’t want to mention. In contrast, my Morris 1000 Traveller, with curtains, was all that I needed for the hippie chicks.

• Cap'n Grey Beard says:

Nice! When i was a kid i had a red mini estate with curtains and a roll down matress….

7. Cap'n Grey Beard says:

I tell ya when we were hurtling along those cliff edges my cck was hidding so far inside i was practically a woman!?!

8. Rasputin says:

Dear St. G., the art galleries in London are wonderful. I recommend the National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery and the Tate Modern because they’re all FREE. Spend an entire day wandering around and pay nothing! One of those galleries directly overlooks Trafalgar Square, alongside the South African Embassy. A great way to see London is on one of those tour buses, pay one fee, ride all day, jump on and off whenever you want. You can buy your ticket more cheaply if you pay online the night before. Now is a good time, the £ might not be so cheap again for decades.

• Fat Bastard says:

G. St. P., see, Rasputin also recommends the Tate Modern. It’s in a huge old power station.
      “There is nothing modern about Modern Art.”