2,417 Comments

You sicken me

Published April 16th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You sicken me with the fact that you now have my best friend believing in your stupid, sick, blasphemous crap you call a religion! I can tell you what it really is, BLASPHEMOUS, MADE DURING A DRUG BINGE, IDOLATRY THAT WILL HAVE YOU BURNING IN HELL OR ON THE TABLE AFTER THE LAST WAR!!!! I am furious about the fact that there is a religion DEVOTED to SIN OF ALL THINGS! If you don’t change you and all your followers will be in a special place in hell just for IDOL WORSHIPPING, SIN LOVERS LIKE YOURSELF!!! You disgust me and I hope you see the truth before it’s too late.

Antipastifarian,

Chance

I need more information on this “special place” in hell you refer to – will there be cake?

Interested,

-bobby

2,417 Responses to “You sicken me”

1 72 73 74
  1. Clint says:

Love the Antipastafarian bit at the end — “Antipasto” :D

R’Amen
    Nomnompastay (i.e. Namaste)

2. Duck life says:

I am very impressed with your post. Great article

3. dani says:

i think that your website is the most retarded thing you can do even if this is a joke this is wrong . you are lucky that God is loving to all of us we were sappos to die but Jesus died on the cross for us and by doing this the evil one is doing work inside of you . we need God , more than you could ever imagon he is knokcking on the door of your heart but you be doing some thing that you don”t hear but he is there he wants to be with you ok yes people wil hate you but what you are doing wether you know ti or not is wrong. ask the lord for forgiveness

• Clara says:

You’ve got more than a few spelling issues there my friend.

• Keith says:

How can you say Jesus died on the cross for us? According to Christian beliefs he came back from the dead, so it is hardly a sacrifice, is it?

• bruceo says:

Who you callin’ a sappos?!!

• Captain Birdseye says:

Dani, which particular god are you referring to? Before you claim there’s only one, your Bible refers to several. How do you know that, by choosing the immoral, psychopathic one, you haven’t failed a basic test of decency?
      At that time, Middle Eastern nations were rife with claims of their particular religious leaders being resurrected.
      The idea of a blood sacrifice to atone for other people’s ‘sins’ is repulsive.

4. Excelsior says:

Dani,
    How do you know that the God that you worship is the real God and all the thousands of others like Allah, FSM, Zeus, etc. are fakes? All Gods are Jealous and if you happen to worship the wrong God you will burn in Hell for 2 eternities and not just one!

1 72 73 74