Balloon FSM

Published November 20th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

balloon

Here’s a balloon i made a friend for his birthday thought id take a picture and send you guz first

Regards,

Teddy

12 Responses to “Balloon FSM”

1. B. says:

I see His Noodliness, in all his wisdom and inventiveness, has grown two hands the wrong way.

R’Amen

2. Jamie says:

Cool! I love the squiggliness of the noodles and the eyes looking at you. I think this is the first time I’ve seen his noodliness in all balloons. How do you keep all the balloons together? Must be a miracle.

3. Teddy says:

Its just a few simple lock twists. in reality its just a combination of the balloon animal fish and octopus design :)

4. VinZ says:

Can you fill Him up with a helium/air mixture so as to make Him really hover?

• Teddy says:

Im working on it :P But due to the Density of the latex i need, im struggling to find a helium mixture concentrated enough.

5. groom cake toppers says:

thank you for sharing with us, I think this website truly stands out : D.

6. Joseph A. Dale says:

Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

7. ziddina says:

I love it!! Keep working on it – this demonstration of your affection for the divine FSM deserves perfecting – er, perfection…

8. Bridgett says:

Hi friends, its impressive piece of writing about educationand completely defined, keep it up all the time.

• Keith says:

Hi Bridgett, its funtime very nice for traction sittings, go down on it.

• Captain Birdseye says:

I suspect it’s the mangled remains of a spam translation from Chinese.
        When the Chinese police detect spam, including from mobile phones, they flood the source with a message/SMS every few seconds ordering them to report to a police station.
        A one cent charge per message sent would solve the spam/scam problem.

• Keith says:

Very likely it is. I don’t expect the sender to read my reply but it is fun to see if I can come up with a rubbish phrase that equals its lack of comprehension. That is how Borched Mesoms were born.