He Boiled for your sins

Published August 25th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

never forget

Zach’s drawing, I love it.

I want to see the FSM being drained in a Colander.  Anyone?

46 Responses to “He Boiled for your sins”

1. dd says:

Come on, don’t use the cross, use a stake then we can see him in every lamp post, junction, line or any other straight marking… A cross requires two straight lines at right angles to each other, whereas a stake requires only one line and we can see it at a lot more places…

2. Miro.D says:

our great leader has blessed this child with a vision of himself
    let us thank his noodly goodness for appearing before our eyes through the imagination of this wonderful artist

Oh lord we thank thee for showing us your delicious presence
    we are humbled by your thoughtfulness in reminding us of your great sacrifice
    blessed was this day when i was again touched by your noodly appendage

RAmen

3. cheap car loan says:

I find this software is going to be popular

4. leftover spaggetti says:

he boiled for our sins, the least we can do is not leave him in the back of the fridge to go bad.

5. Bunny Loeser says:

I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

6. Marianela Mcdeavitt says:

Normally I don’t learn article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very great article.

7. John says:

FSM being drained in a collander and “crucified” on a fork. A cross doesn’t really work cause you’d have to nail down all those noodly appendages and that’s just take forever.

8. Ender says:

Um angry Christian here this is highly offensive to my faith. But I will admit it is funny though it is just made for atheists who are board. So atheists have fun burning I hell as I laugh in heaven.

From father spaghetti

• The Pastologist says:

Just goes to show how hypocritical you Christians are – where’s the love you espouse when you can laugh at someones suffering? Personally I will be supping from the beer volcano, ingesting pasta carbonara, enjoying the strippers and wishing all the best to you guys as you sing hosannas and play harps for all eternity – now that sounds like hell to me!

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Almighty God would surely agree with you….

• Rasputin says:

Well said, Pastologist.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Ender, do you mean ‘board’ like a plank of wood? Do you have evidence of this heaven you mention? Or, evidence of hell for those who do not believe your doctrine of hatred? Have you ever considered that they don’t exist and that you may be gullible, sanctimonious and mean?

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Offensive?

Good! Nothing like a god-botherer admitting that they take pleasure at the thought of others suffering. Shows the true colours of your faith.

• Captain Birdseye says:

SKM, I still haven’t resolved the dilemma of religion being capable of causing once decent people to behave badly. Were they never decent to begin with? Were they overwhelmed and thus not responsible?
        When stopped in the street by Jehova’s Witnesses, I always remind them that jails are full of people who give priority to their beliefs or voices in their head and that Abraham would be doing life in an asylum.

• Kekka says:

So, forgive us…

That’s what you guys do, right?

• Keith says:

I doubt Rear Ender is even going to read any replies. He’s probably just another drive by big mouth who can’t defend his dwindling beliefs.

• Kekka says:

I agree. Still feels good to vent lol

• Captain Birdseye says:

I suspect the name, Ender, refers to a fundie believer in End-time; those nut-jobs who pollute and gloat.

• Rasputin says:

Hey Ender, you’re another stoooopid Christian who’s threatening I’m going to burn in hell. That’s a hate crime, you f*ckwit.