Wow, I didn’t think this was real

Published June 19th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Wow, I didn’t think this was real until I googled it. You people actually worship fsm?? Well if this is true then I believe it if people can worship cows, and buddahs then why not fms. But I still think this is crazy, just a way for non-believers to get a laugh, but its not even funny its sad. I’m not going to give any death threats or tell you that your going to hell because you’re probably use to that and I’m sure you’r tiered of hearing it. So have fun worshiping fms I hope somone out there is praying for you all really hard.

-kiki

151 Responses to “Wow, I didn’t think this was real”

1 13 14 15
  1. Gnocchi Saint Pudding says:

Dear Captain Birdseye, my son: Computer Science. (He is V E R Y patient with me, his not-too clever but rather arty-farty mother.)
    He LOVES England – wants to show-it-off to me and suggests, too, that we “do” Italy together! HOW FUN IS THAT ?

2. Rasputin says:

Hey St. G, celebrate by visiting a pasta restaurant.

3. Apprentice Frederic says:

Gnocchi St. P., just wanted to note first on the donkey front that a proper end to St. Paddy’s Day might be a rousing “K.M.R.I.A.!!!!” to the disabled troll. Second, on the “The Atlantic” front, heard on PBS last nite about an author/editor there: Derek Thompson.
    As feared, much is US-focused, but maybe he’s one motivation for your interest??? Third, vanishingly-small patience seems needed from your son; you *don’t* come across as NTC/AF….

4. Gnocchi Saint Pudding says:

Dear A.Frederic, Thanks regarding “Atlantic” info. Yes, I’m thinking of subscribing.

I found a very interesting gravesite today in Dundee. (KZ-NATAL, South Africa)

The 2nd Anglo-Boer War (Boer=white African of Dutch decent) Well, the first salvo of this session of the war was fired from the farm homestead here on Talana Hill. The soldier was one
    “Hastings Moore Pilcher, Born Sept.2O, 1868 Died March 14 1902. From Athens, Ohio U.S.A.”. (The “Athens” lettering a bit worn – but looks like “Athens” to me.)

I wonder what history/story attached to this particular American fighting with the English against the Boers in Africa? I’m going to try and trace his people in USA.

Please Pastas, nobody growl at me: “Off topic!” :)

• Apprentice Frederic says:

G. St. P., How very interesting! – Hope you’ll tell us more. As you very likely did – or already knew! – , I also Googled “Americans in Boer War” and got a zillion hits, including a thesis on the subject. “Athens” is probably right, BTW; we ‘merkins have a Syracuse in New York and a Sparta in Wisconsin, heehee.

• Captain Birdseye says:

What about a Lesbos in Utah, AF?

• Apprentice Frederic says:

The statue of the archangel Moroni on the temple in Salt Lake City blows his horn whenever a virgin walks by….

• Gnocchi Saint Pudding says:

A.Frederic I was told that the reason why Salt Lake City never stage a Christmas play is because it’s always impossible for them to find three wise men and a virgin….. :)

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Heehee!

• Patroller says:

Au revoir cunts. The Patroller dies at 1am in my part of the world.

Disabled toilet.

5. Rasputin says:

I’ve just read a comment on a YouTube video.
    “Debating with creationists is like playing chess with a pigeon. It knocks the pieces over, craps on the board and flies back to its flock to claim victory”.

6. Gnocchi Saint Pudding says:

Ha ha ha ha Rasputin! That’s a really great quip! :) :) :)

1 13 14 15