Wow, I didn’t think this was real

Published June 19th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Wow, I didn’t think this was real until I googled it. You people actually worship fsm?? Well if this is true then I believe it if people can worship cows, and buddahs then why not fms. But I still think this is crazy, just a way for non-believers to get a laugh, but its not even funny its sad. I’m not going to give any death threats or tell you that your going to hell because you’re probably use to that and I’m sure you’r tiered of hearing it. So have fun worshiping fms I hope somone out there is praying for you all really hard.

-kiki

151 Responses to “Wow, I didn’t think this was real”

1. wpolscemamymocneseo says:

What an ineresint article. I am really happy. Keep doing good job amigo

2. Kalyn Lacasse says:

Hello very cool web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally¡KI am happy to seek out numerous helpful information here in the publish, we’d like develop more techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

3. Tyger says:

I, personally, appreciate people realizing that, as a matter of fact, kindness is a more effective converter than threats. Though the cliche ‘praying for you’ thing is annoying. Other than that, though, Kiki, thank you for your respect.

4. Saved by FSM says:

And to think, before the real truth was disclosed, some people worshipped a bastard son of a dove. FSM in his infinite compassion surely has a place for these lost ones in the beer filled volcano afterlife promised to the true believers. RAmen.

5. Jordan says:

I love this. This guy referenced Hinduism and Buddhism, but they don’t worship cows or “buddahs”. I’m not even that educated on eastern religions but that just cracked me up.

• Keith says:

I hope kiki is not Catholic because praying to the statue of a Buddha is worshipping in the same way as praying to the statue of a saint.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Jordan, Hindus believe there are as many gods as there are people; Buddhists are are atheists. Also, large scale experiments repeatedly demonstrate that prayer does nothing. In fact, people who know they are being ‘prayed for’, do worse than the control group: Kiki’s hope is worthless.

• Nate says:

I’m not necessarily disagreeing with you, but could you show me those studies that show that prayer decreases health? Because that seems illogical to me, just based on my rudimentary knowledge of placebos.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Nate, there have been dozens of studies and researchers no longer bother. The biggest was by the Templeton Foundation, who funded a $1.5 million project attempting to demonstrate that ‘prayer works’. There was no difference between any of the groups, except for the group who knew they were being prayed for, who deteriorated. The explanation for that was attributed to ‘performance anxiety’. If you Google Templeton prayer experiment you will locate the details.

6. Gnocchi Saint Pudding says:

Dear Apprentice F. I’m thinking of subscribing to the American magazine “The Atlantic” How do you rate it?

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Google “Eustace Tilley Putin” heehee.

• Patroller says:

Fred, pile of shit as usual from you. Disabled toilet.

• Mr. Hankey says:

Trollope, pile of shit as usual from you. Personality problem, sweetie? Disabled fuckwit.

7. Apprentice Frederic says:

Sainted G! Such a nice question. “Atlantic” very highly thought of here; slightly left of center but sensibly unbiased. In truth, I read “New Yorker, a similar magazine. American flavor might have obnoxious or uninterestingsting politics, though. Cover of last issue showed Putinesque Eustace looking at malevolent Trumpian butterfly. Good satire

• Fat Bastard says:

AF, will Trump survive 100 days in office?
      #fatbastardforpresident

8. Gnocchi Saint Pudding says:

I’m going to be retelling an old story soon… I do not claim it original…and I’ve modified it for coFSM’s purposes…WATCH THIS SPACE!