I came across your site

Published January 30th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I came across your site through Answers in Genesis. I have a couple of comments to make.

Anyone can make up a religion these days. What you propose to people is just silly. Lets be real here.

What is your authority to say how things started? I ask because we must go back to some authority in which we can say such things. Also, how can you then get to Heaven? How are we saved? Why are we in the mess, that we are?

2Pe 2:1
But false prophets arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. 1 These false teachers 2 will 3 infiltrate your midst 4 with destructive heresies, 5 even to the point of 6 denying the Master who bought them. As a result, they will bring 7 swift destruction on themselves.

2Pe 2:2
And many will follow their debauched lifestyles. 1 Because of these false teachers, 2 the way of truth will be slandered. 3

2Pe 2:19
Although these false teachers promise 1 such people 2 freedom, they themselves are enslaved to 3 immorality. 4 For whatever a person succumbs to, to that he is enslaved. 5

7:13 “Enter through the narrow gate, because the gate is wide and the way is spacious that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 7:14 But the gate is narrow and the way is difficult that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Living For Jesus
Joel

156 Responses to “I came across your site”

1 16 17 18
  1. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear Rusputin, a kipper is a Christian fish. A kippah is a Holy Jewish fish. Jewish men store fish on their head, beneath their skullcaps. . This quaint religious custom originated as follows: Since Jewish men are not allowed to bring home the bacon, they go fishing and bring home the fish.

• Keith says:

I am still puzzling over the story of Jeebus sending devils into pigs and sending them over a cliff. What is a country that regards the pig as being verboten doing breeding pigs?

• Rasputin says:

Dear Keith, I’ve never heard of that story. where’s it come from?

• The Sauceror says:

Oh, yes, that was a fun story from Matthew 8:31. Make sure to thank FSM that you are not a fig tree, at least not in the presence of a hangry Jesus. Mark 11:12-24, 11:20-25.

• basicdesign says:

(Flying) Sauceror, gosh so not only the fig tree gets cursed by an arrogant twat who’s too proud to take in both the normal cycle of nature and his mistake, but it also gets hung for it. Pfffff. Wtf didn’t he open his hand and just get a fig, if he wanted one so badly, don’t need a tree for that, let alone cursing one for no good reason. And THAT, be given as an example of fairness and charity and understanding and the rest of it??? COMPLETELY DASTARDLY UTTER BOLLOCKS.

Mate mentions that I’m not being very respectful. Okay, let’s say “Arrogant Twat”, there, a couple of capitals shld do it.

• basicdesign says:

I did remember the demons-pigs-cliff story, never really understood why pigs had to pay for human shit but he got the benefit of doubt for that one. But the poor fig tree bit got skipped somehow. And that one leaves no doubt whatsoever: what a nasty turn of mind one must have to do that to a benevolent tree. Plus, it was his father’s tree, what does that horrible brat thinks he was doing? Bad education and no respect, is what it is.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Basicdesign, it used to be normal legal doctrine that one person could assume the guilt, as if it were a transferable thing, and atone for another’s crimes. Some people even had paid ‘whipping boys’. Animals were the usual substitutionary victims, as ‘scapegoats’.
          Pigs were used as repositories, to magically transfer into, the imagined causes (demons and sins) of mental illness.
          Unfortunately, this vile belief in Substitutionary Atonement became the very foundation of Christianity.

• basicdesign says:

I wish it was reserved to christian principles (would be easy, although somewhat bloody, to eradicate if that was the case). Nah, it’s worse than that : it’s as an inherent part of all societies, whether they admit it or not. No society can function without it. It’s BAAAAD!!!

• basicdesign says:

St Gnocchi, not checking but I’m quite sure that a kippah is that flat round head-gear they’ve got, and you can’t hide a kipper underneath it, the hat too flat. And it’s so small that they need a pin to hold it up, it’d have to be a baby kipper and that isn’t enough to feed the family that they’re supposed to be bringing it back to. Can cover a pancake, maybe? At least a small pancake. If you don’t cook it too much it even saves the need for a pin.

2. Rasputin says:

Dear St. G, you had me going there! I really thought Jews kept fish under their skullcaps! Then I did a Google search. It’s still unfair that Jews can wear skullcaps in public but every time I walk to the shops wearing my colander people stare at me. It’s antipastafarianism.

• Keith says:

Perhaps a pirate hat would be more socially acceptable.

• Rasputin says:

Thanks, Keith. I’ll try that. Perhaps wearing a pirate hat will stop people staring.

• Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear Rusputin, Unless I’m telling you something you already know, perhaps Google: Josh Ostrowsky. (“J.O.”) P.S. I be really study-some this week and next, please excuse me from loanscam fraudster seek-and-destroy duty/missions.

• The Sauceror says:

Dear St. G, I am familiar with Josh Ostrovsky, aka, ‘The Fat Jew’, but please give us a hint about this other Ostrowsky. Remember that here in the 17th century, few of us pirates have access to a color TV.

• Rasputin says:

Dear St. G & Saucey Pirate, I’d never heard of this Ostrovsky guy. I thought at first you might have been offensive in calling him “the fat Jew” but the Wiki page reveals it’s his own description of himself. Perhaps it’s OK for fat Jews to call themselves “fat Jews” and for niggers with attitude to call themselves “Niggers with Attitude”.

3. Good Cribz PTLG says:

Answers in Genesis. Lol douchebag.

4. basicdesign says:

“Jesus Christ died for us, so that we could have life. Can you say the same thing about your “God”?
    No I can’t, and all the better for it. When I discovered FSM I didn’t need no-one to die for it. I just got filled with instant overwhelming joy, went to my local park, looked at it with the spirit of SFM and saw that everyone in it started dancing. If that’s not enough proof of Its benevolent spirit, it also made the local old nasty git make a U-turn in his life and stop frightening kids.
    And you call that “silly”… Let’s get real: the Earth does not need you as you are. There sure is a chair in purgatory with your name on it, just go back to sit on it without delay and meditate for your penance long enough to learn about true faith. Make that 10 aeons ‘ penance. That’s the one that brings joy for life, you idiot; not the one that kills one’s son for no good reason whatsoever.
    What, you think humans are a good reason to kill humans? Thou shall also take lessons in rhetoric on top of meditation penance, that’s another 10 eons sitting on that above mentioned chair. And don’t you dare moving from it or you’ll go straight to hell for all eternities, and good riddance.

1 16 17 18