are you guys retarded

Published December 16th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

[i think this is fake.. but who knows]

Are you guys fucken retarded? Fucken trying to fuck every religion up? Why don’t you suck MY noodely appendages you ass wipe! Your dip shit ass site isn’t going to keep me from going to church!

-Sincerely Aaron V.

127 Responses to “are you guys retarded”

1 14 15 16
  1. channoff says:

Good day to you Aaron,

How is the weather in the southeast today? Intolerant as usual?

2. Justin Ayres says:

I think this is a great comment. —Yes! I AM retarded!
    Now that that is determined I have only one question: Do you enjoy your imagination, or do you use it as a bludgeon to beat your fellows with?

Its really the only question I can scratch my head and think of in my “retarded mind!”

Personally, really, it doesn’t matter if there is one god or many gods, but it does matter if the imagination is laughing and playful, like a brilliant shot of sunlight and tomato sauce on a noodly spring day! But perhaps you do not like to play, or maybe you were never taught to play, and that makes me a little sad, and I am sorry Aaron.

hope you feel better,

Justin

3. Cape Buffalo says:

Will a 300 foot wall of ice stop you from going to church Aaron? Cause that’s whats comming if we don’t stop listening to christian naysayers, and start fighting global warming. Stop waisting time in church, forget about Jesus, and start thinking of ways to prevent the comming “armageddon”.

I got one — become a pirate. Ahrr, motherfucker!
    R’Amen

4. Curtis Robison says:

To Quote it in its entirety:

-Sincerely Aaron V.

Though art more temperate than any Christian who eats through their ass I know of. If you didn’t put food up there then I couldn’t even try to explain why all the feces is coming out.
    My apologies

5. Pesto says:

“[i think this is fake.. but who knows]”

Most definitely not fake.

“Are you guys fucken retarded?”

We might be fucking retarded, but fucken? Oh, no. Learn to spell and we might take you a bit more seriously.

“Fucken trying to fuck every religion up?”

Um, no. What gave you that idea?

“Why don’t you suck MY noodely appendages you ass wipe!”

Because you have none to speak of, and we don’t suck any noodly appendages anyway.

“Your dip shit ass site isn’t going to keep me from going to church!”

“Dip shit ass”…yep…thats a yep… Whoa, we won’t keep you from going to Church? OH NO, WE’VE FAILED!

-Sincerely Aaron V.

– Sincerely, Pesto.

6. Garrick McElroy says:

Two things.
    One: Noodley AppendageS????
    Two: We aren’t trying to keep you from going to church. If you don’t us so much, don’t come here. Simple as that.

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you and may His Sauce rain down upon you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about, or just want to discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at [email protected]

7. dui defense attorneys says:

Great job on the recent post. I will have to to continue taking a look at other postings. I myself own and run a site (which can be visited above) and I recognize the high priority of quality content and it’s major impact it makes on the quality of a website. I personally feel kudos should be given when its deserved to other webmasters.

1 14 15 16