What’s the deal

Published January 27th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

What’s the deal….  I mean, given, I drink a lot, but- DO SO MANY PEOPLE REALLY TAKE THIS THAT SERIOUSLY??? (and not in the way that might stand a possibility of raising their consciousness a bit…) I’m starting to think that the world is divided into those who get the joke, and those who are woefully oblivious. I get the point, and it IS brutal, but the number of folks getting bogged down in the details is starting to seriously lower my opinion of the collective IQ of humanity… a LOT. I resign my membership in the human race… at least until the monkeys posing as humans decide to grow up. Samuel Clemens would be appalled….(all the way to the bank)

“He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man”  Dr Johnson

in disgust, Inky

89 Responses to “What’s the deal”

1 6 7 8 9 10 12
  1. Alchemist says:

Not from me Clapran :)

2. EarthRise says:

So does this mean we get to mock Inky as being subhuman?

3. Linguini Lass says:

Jingles,
    Next time you are buying hot pies, make sure the seller is not C.M.O.T Dibbler! (I’ve heard his rat onna stick is better, but stay away from sausages inna bun too.)

4. Wench Beth says:

To Linguini Lass… eeewwww, yucky!!!!

5. Gnocci Man says:

@Linguini Lass
    Cut My Own Throat Dibbler? Didn’t know he sold pies. What’s Gaspode’s oppinion on them?

6. Linguini Lass says:

Oh yes, meat pies, (his description of “meat” leaves a lot to be desired), sausages inna bun, rat onna stick. Since Gaspode is a street dog and suffers from many diseses, including “licky end”, my guess is he would probably eat most anything from CMOT Dibbler.

7. Teddy says:

@Alchemist
    “A little unsporting? Me? We’re not exactly known for that where I come from.”
    Where’s that? A church?
    -Stop Teddy. Put those claws away (I assume you’re being sarcastic…:)
    Skyrack, that place is a dump (well, okay, not too bad, but meh! Must exaggerate). Get to a decent pub. Maybe a long walk from H. for most, but I think if you head Otley way a short distance you’ll find something on the right…. Learnt something interesting in the Skyrack though. You can float naked smarties on Caffreys (quite a few), and quavers and caffreys is a truly disgusting mix. Avoid it. I take it you’ve hit the north bar (shocking how many haven’t).
    I thought he would be referring to the fundies. By why e-mail the prophet when he could just come straight to a thread?

8. Alchemist says:

Teddy. Me? Sarcastic? I’m a lay preacher in my local baptist church (coff, coff).
    We used to get the beer’s in from the Oak where they had oversized glasses and walk across the road to the Skyrack where they didn’t have metered pumps! Every little helps (could have been the other way round, hazy days :))
    Otley’s a beermeister’s heaven! I’ve heard it’s a bit nasty there now. Do you know Hebden at all! I’ve always dreamed of getting a barge on the canal and smoking my way into the record books :) Hippy at heart.

1 6 7 8 9 10 12