LISTEN DUMBASS YOU THINK THAT

Published November 25th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

LISTEN DUMBASS YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE SO COOL BECAUSE YOU THINK SOME PUSSY SPAGHETTI MONSTER RULES THE FUCKING WORLD YOU STUPID FUCK YOU NEED TO FIND JESUS YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD TAKE MY ASS IN TO ON COMMING TRAFFIC AND LET EVERYBODY KILL YOUR ASS. AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO YOUR GOD THAT I DON’T FIND BECAUSE IF I DO I’M GOING TO JAM AN OAR UP YOUR ASS NEVER MIND I’M SURE YOUR HOMO BOYFRIEND DOES THAT ANYWAY YOU FUCKING DICK. DOES YOUR ASS HURT BECAUSE IF IT DOES THAT MEANS THAT AN OAR IS ALREADY BEEN IN THERE. AND IF I SEE THAT LAST SUPPER PICTURE AGIAN I’M GOING TO PUT ANOTHER OAR UP YOUR ASS AND YOUR GOING TO LOOK FUCKING STUPID WITH TWO OARS JAMMED UP YOUR ASS. YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR A PUSSY AND YOUR HOMO BOYFRIEND IS A PUSSY AND YOUR SISTERS A PUSSY AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ARE PUSSYS BUT YOUR MOMS NOT SHE A FUCKING IDIOT FOR HAVING YOUR ASS. MY GOD WOULD BITCH SLAP THE HELL OUT OF YOUR FUCKING PUSSY ASS GOD AND SEND THAT MOTHERFUCKER BACK TO HELL AND I HOPE YOU ARE WITH HIM SO YOU AND HIM CAN BURN FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIVES AND THEN YOUR FOLLOWERS WILL SEE WHAT A PUSSY YOUR GOD REALLY IS AND THEY WILL TURN TO MY GOD FOR AWNSERS ABOUT WHAT YOU DID AND I WILL TELL THEM THAT YOU WERE A FUCKING HOMO AND SO WAS YOUR GOD. AND IF YOU TRY YOUR SHIT IN HELL THE DEVIL WILL LIKE IT BECAUSE HE’S A FUCKING HOMO TO HIM AND YOUR GOD ARE FUCK HOMO’S TOGETHER AND THEY FUCK YOU UP THE ASS. GOD BLESS SIGNED CHARLES MCMURREY

210 Responses to “LISTEN DUMBASS YOU THINK THAT”

1 22 23 24
  1. TheRealTruth says:

God And Jesus are Both fucking Homo’s.

• Excelsior says:

RealTruth,
      Maybe, but please don’t use “Homo” as a curse word. Homo’s very seldom do great evil. Hitler, Stalin, etc. were all “Hetero’s”! Remember, “Homo’s” never rape women (the weaker sex)! Now apologize to the Homos.

• And I Agree says:

Look you moron, read your damn bible by the way. Homosexuality is a sin. Why in the world would two women and two men be together anyway? It doesn’t make any sense at all. And the very sad thing is that they want children as well which will hurt these children very badly, especially with all these bullies out there nowadays that will certainly effect these children even more unfortunately. Think about that one.

• The Pastologist says:

Why would two men or two women want to be together anyway? Love, would be my guess. And I’ll bet that many of the bullies you refer to come from “Good” Christian backgrounds, much like yourself, where intolerance is the norm and anything which doesn’t fit with your blinkered view is evil and to be eliminated. Motes, planks, eyes – any of that ring a bell during your extensive scrutiny of religious texts. Think about that one.
          Yours in Noodleygoodess and tolerance.

• Captain Birdseye says:

And I Agree, are you, by chance, imagining what two men or two women (or more) might do in private? Pervert!
          Christian bullies are the worst of the worst, even claiming bullying to be a religious right! Raise your children to be respectful, you moron, rather than blame the victims!

• Captain Birdseye says:

…. and learn the difference between ‘effect’ and ‘affect’; it makes a huge difference to the meaning.

2. God says:

All the Christians take off their hats and hail you: “Charles Mcmerry” our hero who wrote that “Dumbass” hate mail. It’s so elequent and profound that I want to have it included in the next revised version of the Bible that will be coming out soon!
    I’m soo proud of you! Write some more and we can add a whole new Book to the Word of God!

• Captain Birdseye says:

Yeah, God, I agree: the world needs more Wholly Babble!
      But, which god are you? Ra? Krishna? Allah?

• Keith says:

Rallahkrish?

• Excelsior says:

When you ask about “which” God please remember that there are billions of Earth-like exoplanets in our cosmos with extraterrestrials inhabiting them that worship their own Gods. Include them in your question!

• Captain Birdseye says:

Yes, Excelsior, but, they are all false gods.

• Look yAnd I Agree says:

Look you low life piece of shit Homo, for your information i am straight by the way. You loser.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Who cares?

• To All You Retarded Homos says:

To all of you Retarded Homos out there, you will burn in hell someday for that.

3. Keith says:

This was posted in 2005, so it is possible that Charles McMurrey has grown up and left primary school by now.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Possibly, but, I suspect that was his peak and it was all downhill from then on.

4. Rasputin says:

My understanding is that the FSM wanted there to be a dozen different sexes, but He was drunk at the time and only created two types of body for them to fit into.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Rasputin, there are thousands of variations between female and male morphology, including biological ‘males’ that appear to be 100% female (though taller than usual and never get pregnant).

• Patroller says:

The idiocy of the Captain continues. …..

1 22 23 24