FSM War Protest

Nick Jones, a Biology Graduate student at East Carolina University, and another fellow (and currently unkown) pastafarian, took part in the first ever FSM Anti-War protest. Hopefully thousands more will follow. Make Noodles – Not War

Make Noodles - Not War

You can contact Nick here: nickeatspie@earthlink.net

377 Responses to “FSM War Protest”

1. Booty says:

last post translation – he has a little willy.
    Booty – in her official capacity as a urology nurse.
    No charge.

2. fsm-hater-COCKLUVRS MUM says:

BOOTY YOU ARE RIGT I HAVE HAD 12 YER OLDS WITH BIGER COCK THAN THAT MAGGOT AN THEY WERE GIRLS. LOOKSLIKE A FUCKIN BABYS THUM!!!!!!!!! AN THATSA WHEN HE COUD GET IT UP!!!!!!

3. Pluto says:

Hater, I tried being witty, I tried being insulting, I even suggested suicide. But your still here! So how about I use language you can understand because you clearly don’t know shit about English! Or even how to be English Man; we have a rep for being cynical and sarcastic, witty and charming with great sense’s of humour. You just make us look like dicks. So until you are deported for the crime of being shit as fuck:
    FUCK OF AND DIE COCK SOMKER!!!!
    Can you understand that? I wouldn’t really give a shit about you being insulting if you were clever about it. But I doubt you have the capacity to be clever about anything.
    So stop soliciting homosexual sex on this site and go find some men you’d like to know better!

4. Iron Bess says:

@Pluto – chill dude, you can’t honestly be getting upset over someone (or someones) who is either a child or is obviously mentally challenged in some way. The best policy is just to ignore him (them) until they go away. And if they don’t go away, maybe RPW or Aristotle will make them.
    It’s Friday, it is a holy day, it is a day to give thanks to the monster who is spaghetti, and the grog that is waiting after work.
    @RW – good on you. My sister-in-law has gone back for her second degree in Ostopathy(sp?) she said it is the hardest thing she has ever taken. I sure it is the most rewarding though.

5. Pluto says:

@Iron Bess
    True but I’m not really getting angry. But I think he still needs to see someone about his sexuality, he seems very confused! But you are defiantly right about his age. One of my work mate and I were looking at his post. We notice that, after I successfully baited him out (not sure if it was calling him bitch or if it was telling him to kill himself that did it), the posts from him started at about the same time schools over here close. I think he must have been in his IT lesson for the first few or hiding from bully’s in the library.
    However I’m starting to get the feeling today’s post are coming from some one else. Its too self derogatory and yesterdays guy/guys were up them selves.
    Note this:
    fsm-hater-COCKLUVR Oct 12th, 2007 at 2:00 am
    “I SHOW YOUR POSTS TO THE GUYS AT SCHOOL COS I HOP IF I IMPRESS THEM THEY WONT BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME AND STICK MY HEAD IN A TOYLATE AND THEN I COULD BE THERE FRENDS COS IV ALWAYS WANTED SOME”
    Not the sort of thing someone who thinks he is superior to us (as shown in his previous comments) would say about himself.
    fsm-hater-COCKLUVR Oct 12th, 2007 at 4:02 am
    “IT IS ME HONEST! DEFNLY NOT ANYONE WHO NOS ME OR WERE/WHAT I LIKE TO POST OR WHAT A TWAT I AM IN REAL LIFE!”
    Again “…WHAT A TWAT I AM IN REAL LIFE”?
    fsm-hater-COCKLUVRS MUM Oct 12th, 2007 at 4:03 am
    “SORYY MY SON IS SUCH A FUCKIN CUNT BUT HE IS MENALY YOUNG AND HAS A LOT OF PROBLMS.”
    &
    “I MISS THE DOG MORE AS LIKE HI SON HATERS DAD HAD A SMALL DICK AND COULD BARLY TUCH THE SIDES. IT WAS LIKE THROWING A MATCH STICK DOWN A HALL WAY.”
    fsm-hater-COCKLUVR Oct 12th, 2007 at 4:50 am
    “…YOUR JUST JELOS COS I GET MORE DICK THAN YOU DO!!!!”
    &
    “ALSO SPELLIN ANT GOOD COS I DON’T TURK PROPERLY ETHER.”
    fsm-hater-COCKLUVRS DAD Oct 12th, 2007 at 4:51 am
    “I LEFT COS HATR GAVE ME AN THE DOD VD THE DIRTY FUCKIN SLUT!”
    I assume that’s should be DOG.
    And most tellingly.
    “NOT BECASE HE FUCKED OF ANY OF HIS FRIENDS COS HE AINT GOT NONE!!!”
    I think this is a more personal attack on Hater than anything else. The poster/posters make a lot of reference to Haters parents splitting up. I think this could someone who knows him and a bit about his family “NOT BECASE HE FUCKED OF ANY OF HIS FRIENDS COS HE AINT GOT NONE!!!” Someone he pissed off in the real would?

6. Booty says:

Pluto – I think he is just a troll – the spelling is too appalling to be real.
    They can be fun to respond to if you like, but don’t take him as being “real”.

7. Pluto says:

Booty it’s not that! It’s the sudden change of view! Apart from spelling and grammar the whole feel of the posts is completely different. Some of the spelling mistakes are different and look deliberate.
    Why change his stance of being superior to one of self abuse? Why tell us we need to get a life then make out he hasn’t got one? It’s all wrong. To quote Columbo “something just doesn’t make scenes!”

8. Rowdiest Wench says:

@ IB – Thank you! :) What I’m doing isn’t nearly as challenging as what your sister-in-law is doing!! :)) I have a friend in Osteopathy school right now (I bought my beloved Rowdy horse from him 8 years ago) and it is certainly the hardest thing he’s ever done!
    @ Pluto – I’m sorry I haven’t had a chance to actually “meet” you yet! I used to be a very regular poster here but then life got in the way. So “hi” and glad you are here! :)
    @ Ships Cat – your purring always does it for me! :))
    Off for a jog…