FSM War Protest

Nick Jones, a Biology Graduate student at East Carolina University, and another fellow (and currently unkown) pastafarian, took part in the first ever FSM Anti-War protest. Hopefully thousands more will follow. Make Noodles – Not War

Make Noodles - Not War

You can contact Nick here: nickeatspie@earthlink.net

377 Responses to “FSM War Protest”

1. Pluto says:

@ Wench Nikkiee
    Good point. I just looked at some of his posts from yesterday and a few of them were almost instantaneous. So at least 2 of them, but then again him writing so fast could explain why his spelling is so bad. Or I could be because he’s playing with himself wile he writes?

2. fsm-hater-COCKLUVRS MUM says:

ITS ALL TRUE. WE TAK IT IN TURNS POSTING AND RIMMING EACH OTHR OUT! SORYY MY SON IS SUCH A FUCKIN CUNT BUT HE IS MENALY YOUNG AND HAS A LOT OF PROBLMS. THAT’S WHY HIS DAD LEFT HATER WOULD CALL HIM AT WORK AND PESTER HIM FOR SEX SO HE TOOK THE DOG AND LEFT MU SKANK ASS.
    I MISS THE DOG MORE AS LIKE HI SON HATERS DAD HAD A SMALL DICK AND COULD BARLY TUCH THE SIDES. IT WAS LIKE THROWING A MATCH STICK DOWN A HALL WAY.

3. Pluto says:

Err… thanks but no thanks. I think you need to get a new dog. Just don’t tell the RSPCA what you want to do with it, ok?

4. Booty says:

Hi Nikkiee – well, slash is usually spelt a bit better and actually has more fun in it – so, sort of – maybe sadist slash?
    Hi everyone else :)
    Happy Friday everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Lilith♥ says:

Happy Friday, Booty :)
    Who is this capital-letter-joke??

6. Wench Nikkiee says:

Hi Lilith…good to see you out and about on this Holey day :)
    “Capital-letter-joke” appears to be a couple of young lonely demented incarcerated virgins indulging their homo-erotic/beastiality fantasies. Must be nearly medication time again for them.

7. Booty says:

Ah – luckily I don’t know him, but unfortunately he appears to hail from the same island as me, so I am keeping a watch out just in case – I haven’t noticed anyone dribbling yet, so I think I am OK ;)

8. fsm-hater-COCKLUVR says:

FUCK YOU LILITH YOUR JUST JELOS COS I GET MORE DICK THAN YOU DO!!!!
    I’M NOT WRITIN IN CAPS FUCK HEADS IM USE VOICE REGOGNITION COS I CANT READ OR WRIT AND IT COME S OUT IN CAPS COS I SHOUT SO MUCH RETARDS. ALSO SPELLIN ANT GOOD COS I DON’T TURK PROPERLY ETHER.
    PLUTO YOU GAY YOU CAN BE MY DOG AND I CAN SCRATCH YOUR EARS AND GIVE YU REACH AROUND. THEN YOU CAN BERRY YOUR BONE FAG. IS THAT TURNING YOU ON QUEER COS ITS MAKING MY NIPLES HARD!!!!!