FSM War Protest

Nick Jones, a Biology Graduate student at East Carolina University, and another fellow (and currently unkown) pastafarian, took part in the first ever FSM Anti-War protest. Hopefully thousands more will follow. Make Noodles – Not War

Make Noodles - Not War

You can contact Nick here: nickeatspie@earthlink.net

377 Responses to “FSM War Protest”

1 41 42 43 44 45 48
  1. Rowdiest Wench says:

@ IB – OMFSM it really has been a long time! School is great – thanks for asking! But wow it’s intense. We are being pushed at every level. When we get into the deep tissue stuff it will be *really* intense. I know what you mean about retiring so you can enjoy long posts! I really do feel like I am learning some thing very important though. It’s powerful what massage can do for people.

2. Wench Nikkiee says:

Hi Rowdiest Wench and Iron Bess :)
    Good to see you both out and about….have missed you both at church :p)

3. Iron Bess says:

@WN & RW – I have to dash because my ride is waiting. But being a person who gets massages on a regular basis, I must agree whole heartedly. It is the best thing, next to sleeping and eating chocolate! R’Amen

4. Rowdiest Wench says:

@ Wench Nikkiee – Thanks! I should have said “hi” to you in my last post. I meant to, but my brain is not fully functional today! I’ve missed being here.

5. Rowdiest Wench says:

@ IB – Hopefully you’ll see this later! I’ve never had an actual massage until Tuesday night in class when we did 60-minute massages on each other. Wooowwww! I got home at around 10pm and was pretty close to asleep! I actually slept for 8 hours that night which just does not happen for me. I never relax enough to sleep well. I’m glad you get massages on a regular basis – it is certainly not a frivolous expense!

6. Ships Cat says:

@Wenchy and Rowdy
    Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Wench Nikkiee says:

Ships Cat
    Awww….hello….gives puss a pat :p
    Hey Ships Cat Red Dutch Pasta Wench has been worried bout you. She even had all the vegies peeled and in the pot waiting prepared for the capture of your catnapper. Not sure if the culprit has been forgiven yet.

8. fsm-hater-COCKLUVR says:

SORRY OF BEING A DICK THE OTHER DAY. I GETS ANGRY COS IM HVING A HARD TIME COMIN TO TERMS WITH MY SEXUALITY. IJUS LOVE TH COCK TWO MUCH!
    SOME TIMES I LIKES A MAN IN BOTH HOLS FILING ME UP TO BURSTING WITH THERE MANLY LOVE. OTHER TIME I LIKE THEM BOTH IN MY ARES STRETCHING ME WIDE. THE FEEL OF 2 DICK IN ME JUST DRIVES ME WILD!!!!
    BUT NO 1 CAN BEAT MY DAD IN BED. OH HOW I LOVED IT WHEN HE’D SPRAY HIS LOV CUSTARD ALL OVER MY FACE AND IN MY MOUTH WILE BRUNO (MY PET DOG) WOULD PUT HIS RED HOT LIPSTICK UP MY BUTT.
    I LOVE THE TAST OF DOG CUM AND SHIT IN MY FUCKING MOUTH. IM WANKIN OFF RIGHT NOW THINKING ABOUT IT.
    I SHOW YOUR POSTS TO THE GUYS AT SCHOOL COS I HOP IF I IMPRESS THEM THEY WONT BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME AND STICK MY HEAD IN A TOYLATE AND THEN I COULD BE THERE FRENDS COS IV ALWAYS WANTED SOME…………..
    I STILL GOT MY HEAD FLUSH IN THE BOG BUT AT LEAST THIS TIME NO 1 HAD FLUSHED FIRST SO I COULD ENJOY THE TAST OF PISSY SHIT IN MY GOB. REMINDS ME OF MY DAD!!!!!!!!!!
    DADDY WYH DID YOU TAKE BRRUNO AND LEAV ME? MUM BLAMS M NOW AND WONT SUCK MY DICK ANYMORE UNLESS ITS BEEN IN HIS ARSE FIRST! BUT THAT’S NOT FAIR AS IM LOVE SHIT AND THAT HORE NOWS IT! SORY AGIN FOR PROJEKIN ON YOU…I MAY DO IT SOME MORE BUT UNDERST IM JUST TRYING TO WORK OUT THES FELINGS AN FORTS IM HAVING.

1 41 42 43 44 45 48