FSM Blesses the University of Maryland

U of Maryland FSM sighting

If anyone has more details on this, I’d like to hear about it. Leave a comment below, if you could. Thanks.

111 Responses to “FSM Blesses the University of Maryland”

1 6 7 8 9 10 14
  1. Garra The Pirate Ninja says:

Booty I think wikipedia is just a piece of shit that anyone can change. For better idea of our befiefs, try the GOSPEL OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER

2. Dante Alighieri says:

3. Dante Alighieri says:

Remember, I’m not the poet. Are you guys affiliated with thee good folks at Fine Scale Modeler magazine? Just checking.

4. DutchPastaGuy says:

@Dante Alighieri
    Welcome to the church of the FSM.
    “I’m not the poet. I am the chiropodist of the same name. Ave ! and Praise to you all. By the way, are you guys affiliated with the good folks at Fueled By Ramen Records? Just checking.”
    Not that I know of, but if they ever decided to support our great cause we won’t pass up the offer.

5. Dante Alighieri says:

A lot of things are coming together for me. When I was a young spud in Firenze, mama would proffer a pasta known as “rotelli”, hawked by the Ronzoni company, then in Long Island City, NY. Maybe it wasn’t rotelli but they were like wheel-shaped UFOs of some sort. There is reference in Ezekiel of such wheeled craft. The connection now is obvious. You FSM guys and gals – connecting a lot of dots, you are.

6. Maja says:

Damn… Now I wish I lived in America. Nobody knows about FSM here in Norway. But I just made my own t-shirt! We have these clothing-pencils. I draw the FSM-sign and wrote “Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster” =) Can’t wait to go out with it, ha!

7. David B. says:

Has anyone introduced the US ARMY?
    The army has a list of approved religions soldiers can be and I want FSM to be on it!
    I think that ill go see if i can have the religion on my dogtags changed from “other” to FSM.
    I pray the noodles will guide me, when i am lost. Will help me stand tall when the Army tries to tell me i must say “other”!
    RAmen.