FSM Blesses the University of Maryland

U of Maryland FSM sighting

If anyone has more details on this, I’d like to hear about it. Leave a comment below, if you could. Thanks.

111 Responses to “FSM Blesses the University of Maryland”

1. Wench Nikky says:

@Captain Noodulous Silicate TBHNA
    “And is your eye never caught by a dashing eye patch or jauntily set tricorn hat?”
    Always :)

2. Pastafarian #9 says:

I heard a rumour that the FSM created Pirates the day after He designed the beer volcanoes and was a little hungover. He apparently didn’t mean to give them the evolutionary ability to develop mental problems. He was trying to imagine a perfect being but His mind was a little hazy.
    As I said, just a rumour I heard.
    More unintelligent design.
    RAmen

3. Beastly Rich says:

I don’t really have much choice over looking down at wenches, as I’m tall and they’re generally short.
    Low tops were invented by FSM for our benefit and I feel compelled to marvel at his creation. (I’m not being a perv.)

4. Jhon Doe says:

the U of maryland should make its self totally pastafarian for this obvious sign from FSM in guiding the hands of the artist who did this

RAmen

5. Sandychell says:

Go Terripins!
    I am a new and enthusiastic convert to Pastafarianism. No one else I know seems to understand my faith and unfaltering belief in the FSM. I try to explain if it is okay for people to believe in Thetans and John Smith’s golden plates why is it any more/less obsurd that I believe in a flying spaghetti monster? Why must we be persecuted for our own personal choice of religion? Maybe if we started charging people thousands of dollars for the knowledge of the FSM or how about a monthly cut of their income say around 10% then our church could become all powerful and even control the government and media. Then everyone would be forced to listen to the gospel of the FSM and we could even teach it in schools as a viable atlernative to scientific evidence. But that could never happen. I am getting carried away.

6. Sandychell says:

Damn, my misspelling unworthy self.

7. Lolli Popoff says:

Sandychell Feb 7th, 2007 at 10:14 pm

Damn, my misspelling unworthy self.
    Welcome Sandychell.
    Don’t sweat the small stuff.
    My you be forever touched,
    Ramen

8. Rowdy Wench says:

Now that I understand it’s the will of His Noodleyness, I will add more low cut tops to my wardrobe.