FSM Blesses the University of Maryland

U of Maryland FSM sighting

If anyone has more details on this, I’d like to hear about it. Leave a comment below, if you could. Thanks.

111 Responses to “FSM Blesses the University of Maryland”

1. Piratey Ninja says:

Naw, Mr. Roboto. Pretty sure they’re just angry we get beer volcanoes and they don’t. *laughs merrily*

2. Reverend Noodles, Head of the Pastafarian Missionary Society says:

The artwork is incredible. The FSM has truly blessed the artist with their talents to reveal His Noodly Goodness to the world. His works are all around us. May His Noodly Appendage bless you all, and the Chosen Linguini come upon us! R’Amen.

3. something says:

really now pirates?
    the lack of pirates has caused global warming wow … i never knew [sarcastic]
    this religion is mockery its stupid fsm really a monster made out of a Italian cuisine? thats not only a monster but flying to?
    wow
    you guys really thought out the box that time
    i would have never thought up anything ANYTHING like this

4. Wench Nikkiee says:

Piratey Ninja Apr 9th, 2008 at 11:39 am

“Pretty sure they’re just angry we get beer volcanoes and they don’t. *laughs merrily*”
    Yep there’s that…… and the fact the FSM has bigger balls!

5. iphone games music says:

Nice blog, i have added it to my favourites, greetings

6. Giuls says:

This is lovely! I am delighted for the lucky students and staff at the University of Maryland! Keep on spreading the word!

-Ramen
    Giuls

7. Chris says:

Hey David B, U can get anything you want on your Dog Tags if ur willing to fork over the $1-3 it costs to goto a store and get them made up yourself. I plan to visit one of the Iraqi shops here after work and get two made up for me.

8. Chris says:

First off i dont know if this will show up twice, my broswer is acting up.

David B. you can get whatever u want on your dogtags as long as you are willing to fork over the $1-3 it costs to have them made at a store. I plan to head over to one of the iraqi shops and get a set for myself after my shift.
    RAmen