FSM Blesses the University of Maryland

U of Maryland FSM sighting

If anyone has more details on this, I’d like to hear about it. Leave a comment below, if you could. Thanks.

111 Responses to “FSM Blesses the University of Maryland”

1 8 9 10 11 12 14
  1. Robin says:

2. Robin says:

suck my balls

3. Carmen says:

I’m so glad fellow Terps have realized the TRUE way of life.

I would have loved to see this personally.

4. Pluto says:

Wow I missed this psycho first time round!
    “you fucking bastards take that shit off of MSU or i will kill all of you”
    “you stupid bastards i hate all of you take that shit off of MSU or i will kill you all no joke”
    Clearly a people person aren’t you Robin?
    “you guys dont know wtf you all are talking about there is no such thing as a flying spaghetti monster. there is only god and the devil pick one.
    suck my balls”
    I take it from your violent and repugnant nature, plus your feeble attempts at a death threat, that you picked god?
    You appear to be and ignorant, violent, abusive idiot who is incapable of discerning fact from fiction.
    Well done you are a perfect Christian, apart from the homosexuality! Well done for sticking to your convictions, I’m sure the gayness will clear up with some help. If not you can always kill yourself.

5. PacificPam (IF) says:

Why are they so violent? Is that something that comes with religion?
    You are baptised and then you turn violent?

6. Pluto says:

Well, from what I can gather; yes, yes it does. I think it’s what comes of punishing your self all the time and going without sex/masturbation. You get pissed off and biter about the fun everyone else has.
    If only we could clone you Pam. Then every one could be happy for a bit. Well at least until all the clones come running to me for good loving ;)

7. PacificPam (IF) says:

I bet they will go running to you…They will take you and kidnap you…so much pleasure…so little time.

8. Pluto says:

I’ll have to keep cloning my tackle to replace it when it gets worn away

1 8 9 10 11 12 14