FSM Pumpkins – 2005.

We’re having a contest this year.

Who knows how many people converted to Pastafarianism solely because of these pumpkins.

FSM Pumpkins

Please send me more!  We’re having a contest for Halloween 2006.

107 Responses to “FSM Pumpkins”

1. Chris McDonald says:

As a newly converted Pastafarian I would like to thank you all for spreading the marvelous word of our LORD the FSM. Thank you soo much. I would also like to point out that John Hebert must be one of the most ignorant Atheists of all time and I am happy that I am no longer a Atheist myself. May His Noodly Appendage bless his heart and saucey soul.

2. mikki alice says:

damn get a life mother fuckers

3. Bernie Leong says:

Pastafarians in Singapore – I’m one and i’m laughing with delight at these creations. May all find the One True Sauce of knowledge!

4. Grace says:

l am sorry to say how dissapointed l am that people can stoop so low,easily get carried away and worship the man made works.

l am saying this because you lack knowledge of the one and only true,living God.The GOD we do not see but see the work of HIS hands.No ones can see him and no one knows who or what HE looks like.

Change your heart and give your life to Jesus christ.I dont wnat you to perish because you lack knowledge.

FSM is fake.just like worshipping idols.

5. Albert says:

Sorry for you Grace, Why dont you go to your church to do your jesus things, let us adore our own god (the only one) we don’t go to your church to say that you god is fake.

Albert, an Argentinian pastafarian (my english may be poor, but my faith is big)

6. Flarg says:

But Grace, His Noodliness is so much more delicious than Jesus. I’ll take spaghetti over communion any day.

As for lacking knowledge, our religion has graphs, when all yours has is a 2500 year old book written by malnourished people in a desert who saw fit to ban the wearing of cloth with more than one color of thread and thought that touching a woman on her period before banishing her to the city outskirts would cause YHWH to zap you with lightning or smiting juice or whatever.

May His Noodliness overlook your impiety and bless you with beer volcanoes and a nice job on the stripper assembly line.

RAmen

7. Dan says:

Haha way to go Flarg. As a newly converted Pastafarian, I will spread the word of his noodly goodness.

8. sexypyrate says:

these are fantastic! as soon as I get my hands on a pumkin, i shall take pix and upload them!
    RAMEN