Comment on Propaganda Materials

Please leave me your thoughts and suggestions regarding the FSM materials.

439 Responses to “Comment on Propaganda Materials”

1 3 4 5 6 7 55
  1. Seth says:

Mike,

What we really need are some FSM tracts to hand out with Halloween candy. The evangelicals will be handing out Jesus propaganda, we must fight back in the name of His Noodliness by presenting these young, malleable minds with the Truth!

Best,

D”

That has to be one of the most hypocritical things I’ve seen in ages. You believe that evangelicals are screwing up the minds of kids, yet you wish to do it yourself just to make fun of evangelicals? You want to ruin our children so you can act stupid and not make any valid point?

2. RAT says:

Yep, why not! Why should all the God Botherers have all the fun! At least we don’t have a corpse on an execution device as our symbol! FSM is a symbol that all the kiddies & adults can enjoy in an uplifting way!

3. nikkiee says:

@ I feel sorry for you….
    “……Can’t you see that you’re taking a real set of religions…….”
    Could you please explain the term “real set of religions” ?? At least you had the idea to use the term “set of….” . However I do believe that term is an oxymoron! Yet another one!

4. Evyl Robot Michael says:

“Davey lets face it if you believe in a supreme being you are probably not blessed with intelligence.”

Everything else aside, I take offense at this. I have seen the power of God in my life and the lives of the people around me. I know from experience that there is no such thing as coincidence. Even if you do not believe in God as such, if you will pay attention, you will see the synchronisity that runs our universe. Whether you believe that there is intelligence to it or not, there is an order to our universe that is undeniable.
    To me, it is obviously clear that it is by intelligent design and not by happenstance. I have an IQ of well over 180. That’s called being “blessed with intelligence” in case you couldn’t otherwise tell. To completely ridicule someone else’s belief system and insult them for it is not only ignorant, but it’s also childish.
    I see that the theory (note theory and not law) of evolution does have it’s points, but it is still full of holes. There are so many questions that evolution simply does not support. I don’t feel that I need to get into these right now, since I’m sure you’ve heard them before, but the fact of the matter is that it takes at least as much faith (if not more than) to believe in evolution than in creation. Evolution is in and of itself like a religion with its own religious hierarchy, symbols, and bigots. I’m not pointing any fingers here. I’m simply stating a fact.
    I will also extend to you that we can all agree that the separation of church and state is a total and complete farce. On your end of it, you see the church trying to pry their way into the government and schools. On my end of it, I see the government trying it’s hardest to take the place of religion. I would like to see a true, clear and total split there that would not make a forum like this necessary. I don’t see that happening anytime soon, unfortunately.
    In the meantime, I will pray for you and yours that you will at least learn respect and tolerance. In the best case scenario, you will learn the Truth, and the Truth will set you free. Until then, I’m sure that this message will earn me the brunt of your ridicule. It’s up to you, though. Will you prove me right or wrong? Sincerely, but not hatefully,

Michael

5. RockyHorrorRebel says:

I mean come on…
    who wouldnt want to join a religion that has

1. A flying spaghetti monster as a ruler
    2. Pirates as a main focus
    3. Beer volcanoes
    4. Stripper factories

jeeze i mean come on…
    what does any other religion have to offer thats better than that?!?!
    WHERES YOUR GOD NOW?!?!?

6. Kat Christoforou says:

Come on someone – merchandise! I want FSM badges and FSM pack lunch boxes for the kids, I want everyone to know that I have been touched by the great noodly one!!

7. Nowtheworldhasmeaning says:

“WHERES YOUR GOD NOW?!?!? ”
    In FSM heaven worshipping at the great Noodly ones “feet” and drinking from one of the fabled beer volcanoes whilst enjoying the company of the strippers.

8. Al says:

he sent his only child, chef boyardee, to suffer for our sins.

1 3 4 5 6 7 55