Comment on Propaganda Materials

Please leave me your thoughts and suggestions regarding the FSM materials.

439 Responses to “Comment on Propaganda Materials”

1 47 48 49 50 51 55
  1. parker says:

Lasaaaaagna innnnnn the higheeeeeest

2. Me says:

Conclusion is spelled wrong on the first brochure. Intentional?

3. Paleface74 says:

There is a spelling mistake.

Appendage not Apebdage as seen on the ‘All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster’ wallpaper.

4. Ian says:

Hey I just downloaded some flyers and im spreading them all over my town, Sarasota, FL!! Ill send some pics when im on the operation!
    RAmen!

5. Belles says:

Hello! My town of Fort Walton Beach, FL has a huge festival in His honor *every year*! It’s called the Billy Bowlegs Pirate Festival! My friends and I are printing up some materials, hoping to convert anyone who isn’t wearing their regalia! Shouldn’t be many! We kinda live in a mini-FSM belt, apparently. It starts Friiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaay!

6. OHdDx says:

This Is By Far The Best Site,

7. DaveyJ says:

Im lovin it all an i have already stuck up posters with the little rip of things with the website in my colleage but i was wondering (beause my girlfriend Jemma asked me) do they also have male strippers in the factory, and what if yoour a child and you die? can you still drink from the beer volcano?

Alll said with the greatest respect to his blessed noodlenyness and to al his pirates
    - Ramen

8. jdnzero says:

Dude, the Che Guevara-cum-Pirate graphic is rad!

I really despise the cretins who wear the standard issue Che t-shirt and don’t know spit about his true character! Consider a recent biogrophy by Humberto Fontova: “There was something seriously wrong with Che Guevera.”

From the reviewer of this book:
    “The reality, as we learn from Cuban exile Humberto Fontova, is that Che wasn’t really a gentle soul and a selfless hero. He was a violent Communist who thought nothing of firing a gun into the stomach of a woman six months pregnant whose only crime was that her family opposed him. And he was a hypocrite who lusted after material luxuries while cultivating his image as a man of the people.

Fontova reveals that Che openly talked about his desire to use nuclear weapons against New York City. Such was Che’s bloodthirsty hatred that Fontova considers him the godfather of modern terrorism.”

Sounds like a real winner, right?

Anyway, please put this graphic on a t-shirt so I can be an anti-hipster-hipster.

ARRRG!