Comment on Propaganda Materials

Please leave me your thoughts and suggestions regarding the FSM materials.

440 Responses to “Comment on Propaganda Materials”

1. nikkiee says:

Can we have one of those little dancing dashboard thingys of FSM?

2. nikkiee says:

Or maybe like the Garfields with suction caps for inside car window?

3. Mike says:

D,

Great idea, I’ll be handing out flyers for sure…:D But tell me, where are you from? Because here in Switzerland, no Jesus Propaganda’s being handed out…just curiosity…

Mike

4. Chichi says:

Guys,

This website is so interesting. I came upon it when I mentioned to a classmate I was doing a persuasive speech on the topic of evolution vs. creationism. I LOVE IT!!! Much like Mike, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE more information about FSM. I think it is my newlyfound religion!

5. I feel sorry for you.... says:

This has to be the worse so called “church” yet. This is just an excuse for people that are lazy as hell and feel like “worshipping” there own way. You obviously don’t take yourselves seriously…or is that another one of your spaghetti mosters “traits.” Can’t you see that you’re taking a real set of religions and just placing a few ideals of “noodly” shit in its [there] place?!?! My god…and if that sorry excuse for a god really is you “supreme being,” I’m just gonna let you know that I just shit out your “supreme being” last night after I went to Fazolli’s…..

6. NowtheworldhasMeaning says:

I feel sorry for you….
    But how can FSM be shit as it uses the same set of logic and beliefs that hold up Islam, Christianity and any of the other “supreme being” religions. By saying that this is shit you are effectively saying all them are shit too.
    …Either that or you are not using logic and intelligence? So which is it?

7. Davey says:

Hmm… somebody missed the point (again).

8. NowtheworldhasMeaning says:

Davey lets face it if you believe in a supreme being you are probably not blessed with intelligence.