Comment on Propaganda Materials

Please leave me your thoughts and suggestions regarding the FSM materials.

438 Responses to “Comment on Propaganda Materials”

1 2 3 55
  1. Noodle Man says:

Propaganda?

It’s only Propaganda if you can’t back it up!

LOL

-NM

2. roy says:

luving it

3. Philosopher says:

i am not sure if this is the right way to go about it. But i have been reading some stuff that has been in the hate mail. Now i am not here to write some more hate mail. at the moment i am quite impartial to what is the supreme being that i know is there, yet do not know what it is. My first point is that an athiest believes in no god what so ever, doesnt believe in any reason for being created. So therefore the creator of this site cannot be an athiest.

Second i dont see the point of abusing someone elses faith. Everyone is entitled to there own faith. Whether it is wrong completely or not at all may never be shown to us. The way that some of the posts have been done are that of a person who is only open to themselves. If you do not like the FLM there is no need for you too talk about it. you do not need to come back again and agian to try and slur its name. Once would be enough. to be honest what you remind me of is the crusades, you are trying to wipe anyway out of the way of what you think is right. Yet even your religious leader the pope apolagised for it. i am not having a go at christians as well. i am just trying to put a point of reason on the board.

i hope you will not see this as an attack on anyone. i wish you well with what you do in life

P

4. Meatlover says:

I’m just here to say I love Balls. But I only really love His Balls. I love His MeatBalls in my face, His Balls on my chest, His Balls all over every part of my body.

Faith Through His Balls

5. cap'n col says:

hey, I have been touched by the noodly appendage. He’s got BIG balls!

C-ya
    capn col

6. Sardonic says:

Your messages to the pastafarian people has been reached.
    Not to mention the entire point of these religious beliefs. I love the irony of the hate mail section.

7. Pat says:

I am of love informationing pamphlets! Propoganda no lie us! Praise for love am God!

8. Edward Cherlin says:

New verse for “Old Time Religion”
    (cf. Astarte, Chthulhu, and other verses at sites such as

From Spaghetti Monster’s vantage
    He could not reach Alan Sandage
    With his Noodly Appendage
    But It’s good enough for me.

Gimme that Old Time Religion (3 times)
    It’s good enough for me.

Sandage, who calculated the first good value of the Hubble Constant, turned Christian later, claiming that the universe is too complicated to have arisen by chance.

1 2 3 55