Canadian Pastafarians, help

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Canadian Pastafarians, help

Postby Patent Penne on Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:20 pm

I would like to buy some FSM merchandise as Christmas presents for my kids, but I would prefer to buy them here in Canada (support local businesses, you understand). Anyone know if I can get them in the Edmonton area? Oh, and, uh, boardin' party away!
Why yes, I did sell your jewelry!
Patent Penne
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:48 pm

AFAIK there's no local (or even Canadian) vendors for FSM stuff; we're mostly an internet phenomenon at the moment.

We were talking about making a tomato-and-basil FSM soap a while back (I know a local producer who was willing to take it on), but the idea died on the table. Commercially producing FSM items is... interesting and requires the Bobby stamp of approval. Which requires tracking down Bobby.
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Captain Noobhead on Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:29 am

Well mate, if you are artistic enough then perhaps you could make some fsm stuff of your own? Custom made fsm t-shirts are always a nice idea. :D
Captain Noobhead
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby anthrobabe on Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:42 am

Dr. otis Lansa saie:

"Which requires tracking down Bobby."

I actually got an email response a couple of weeks ago - I think it was actually from Bobby- i'd emailed requestion permission to use something and he answered (or at least it was signed Bobby)

but many of you know what I do not
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby Jerm on Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:59 pm

I give ye all the credit I can for wanting to buy local. Good on you.

Unfortunately, and this is a very ignorant statement as I haven't done much research, I agree with the rest, there's no Canadian 'vendors' per se.

But still, thanks for wanting to buy local, we need more folk who think that way.
It all kind of went downhill from there.
Jerm
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Return to All Things FSM