Genesis: Chapters 1-4

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Genesis: Chapters 1-4

Postby kenny_the_disciple on Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:10 pm

The Gospel According to Manicotti

In the beginning there was nothing. Then there was some more nothing. But then a light doth shone and the universe was blessed with the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He reached out his noodly appendage molded the earth from the formless and dark void that had consumed the universe. On that first day, a Friday, he gathered it up and formed it in the shape of a mountain, some trees, and a midgit. And let it be known that midgit shall be spelled the proper way as the FSM sees it; midgit. And in the next two days he created the rest of the universe. The next three days he rested. And for a time it was good. And let it be known that each Friday shall be a holy Sabbath and let no man or woman lift a finger for fear of enraging his noodly master.

But soon the midgit fell to the wiles of nature and his soul ascended into Heaven. And in heaven he was greeted by volcanoes as far the eye could see. And from there great and terrible mouths spewed the finest of beers. And to the East and to the West stripper factories littered the grounds like a multitude of insects. And seeing that the mountain was barren he created the dinosaurs in the image of his cousin Jeff. And for a time it was good. But soon he saw that the dinosaurs did not appreciate all that he had done for them. So he screwed them over with one of his meatballs and all their descended into the fiery pits of Hell. And awaiting them was the dark lord Atkins who deprived them of all noodly goodness. And let it be known that all who stray from the noodle shall be forced into an eternity of the Atkins.

And once again the mountains were barren. So from the dust he assembled Obadiah the first pirate and placed him the garden of Eatin’ located in the East. Obadiah was set to tend to the great pasta trees and for a time he was happy. But then the FSM said “It is not good that man should be alone. I will make him friendsâ€￾. So out of the dust FSM created every bird of the air and every animal of the land and brought them to Obidiah to see what he would call them. And whatever the man called every living creature, that was there name. And for a time it was good.

But for the man there was not found a helper as his partner. So the FSM wacked him with his noodly appendage until he was in a deep coma. And from the man he took some of his brains. And with the brains that he took he created a Woman and brought her to the man. But he was in a deep coma so the FSM wacked him again and he awoke. Then Obidiah said “Why did you take my brains to create this woman?â€￾ Then FSM did once again strike the man for questioning his great logic. And on that day he made the man and the woman promise that they would never again question him or stray from the noodle for fear of the wrath that would occur if they did. Now, the crab was more crafty than any other creature the FSM designed (plus it was butt ugly). He said to the woman “Did FSM say you shall not stray from the noodle?â€￾ The woman said to the crab “You speak oh creature of Noodly creationâ€￾. And the crab said “The FSM wants you to stray from the noodle and taste the delicious no-carb lifestyle as a test of your faithâ€￾. And believing the crab had spoken true she did stray and question her master. And ate only carrot sticks. When Obidiah questioned her about this she told him of the crab’s words. And so he joined her in the no-carb diet. Then they heard the sound of the FSM hovering above them. And the pirate and his wench his amongst the brush. But the FSM said “Where are you?â€￾ and Obidiah said “I was hiding from you for I was eating no-carb entreesâ€￾. And he did say “Who told you of this diet? Have you eaten no carb diet?â€￾ The man said “ The woman who you gave to me told me of this diet and I ateâ€￾ The FSM said to the crab “Because you have done this you shall be damned among all my animals. And forever you shall be forced to only walk sidewaysâ€￾ Then he turned to the woman and named her Sophie Daniels McPhearson and exiled the two from the garden. And feeling much anger the FSM doth said “Shitâ€￾ and for seven days it rained shit. :worship:
kenny_the_disciple
Conchigliette Convert

Postby kenny_the_disciple on Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:11 pm

I think we wrote this in like 45 minutes. ANy suggestions?
The Gospel According to Ken
"And thus his noodly appendage reached from the heavens and from it sprung the mountain, trees, and a midgit. And let it be known that spelling of midgit his how his lord and master created it. And for a time it was good..."
kenny_the_disciple
Conchigliette Convert

Chapter 5

Postby kenny_the_disciple on Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:30 pm

Now the man knew Sophie Daniels McPhearson and she conceived and bore Can. Next she bore his brother Cable. Now Cable kept watch over sheep and Can watched over the dung. One day they brought their offerings to the FSM. Cable brought forth meatballs made of the finest meat. Can brought forth a gaping pile of shit. And the FSM did frown. Because his offerings had been scorned he got very mad and strayed from the noodle. One day he called his brother to the dung littered fields he worked in. And in his rage he shot Cable in the face with a shotgun. You heard me, in the face. Cable fell to the ground in a bloodied mess ( I mean he just got shot in the face with a shotgun, for FSM’s sake! Would you survive that?). Then the FSM said “Where is Cable?â€￾ Can shrugged his shoulders. And the FSM said “Dude? Did you just shoot your brother in the face with a shotgun? His blood is everywhere!â€￾ For this sin Can was never allowed to pass bowel movement ever again. It is said he still walks the earth searching for a toilet but as he approaches they all crumble to dust. And from Obidiah came another son, Beth. Yes, Beth. And Beth was the spitting image of his father. And Obidiah lived for another bajillion years helping his wife give birth to humanity.

These words are all that remains of Manicotti’s works. The rest of his writing were said to be lost years ago in the crusades. It is little known but there were Pastafarian troops fighting out there but the during the war all evidence of our religion was lost until the prophet came. It is said he has these scrolls and is now writing his own Gospel. We hungrily await his words.
kenny_the_disciple
Conchigliette Convert

Return to Scripture and Lore