How can one be aware

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

How can one be aware

Postby Tybalt on Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:52 pm

If they are a true prophet or not? I had a dream of noodles, but the FSM was not there, and I had a dream of people, but I could not understand what they spoke, and I awoke knowing it would be clear in time. Is it a vision granted by the FSM, or is it simply a false vision?
Tybalt
Conchigliette Convert

Postby fusiontortellini on Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:07 am

Or Not. Some times lack of meaning is meaning in itself. Seek the higher mind, and your vision will be expanded. Allow the dream to blow through you like the wind. . .

(Can I spout New Age bullshit or what!) :wink:
Who really might actually be back this time . . .

May the Fiori be with you. And may It have Meatballs.
fusiontortellini
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Rebellious Waffle on Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:29 am

Change is a mountain.

Well, go on. Prove me I'm wrong.

::Nudges::

You're not gonna let me get away with acting all sanctimonious like that, are ya?
Rebellious Waffle
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby Solipsy on Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:06 pm

RW, if you ask at the bank they can give you empty rolls for your change mountain, so you can sort it, roll it, and exchange it for more manageable paper bills.

Tybalt, first you must eliminate other possibilities. Did you go to bed hungry? If not, did you have indigestion? Did you try some Tums? Have you recently undertaken the study of a foreign language? You weren't experimenting with naughty substances, were you? We don't judge here, it's just that if you were, and you had odd dreams... well what would one expect? :mrgreen:
This space for rent,
Solipsy

"The Go-To Scribe for all Texts Canonical"
Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Enki on Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:23 pm

I believe that one is shown to be a Prophet through his/her accomplishments in spreading the Tasty Truth. We can all dream, but we must make others dream to make it reality.
Enki
Ziti Zealot

Return to Scripture and Lore