Attention All Gamers.

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby teripie on Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:49 pm

Anyone who plays KoL and K-mails me at Teripie, I'll send a nice little gift.
-----(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
teripie
Birthday Scribe

Postby His Vasal on Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:27 am

forgive me but runescape is a massive online multiplayer, which requires no good computer, no download, no required fee of any kind. :fsm_yarr:
Pirates are the bizzom
His Vasal
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby matzaball on Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:40 am

wut kind of game is this exactly is it free???
!!! I DO BELIEVE !!!
matzaball
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Location: on the world of his great magesty whom hast created this earth and all it inhabitants (and a midget)

Postby teripie on Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:20 pm

There is a thread that gives a lot of info on this game. Check it out here:
http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3093
-----(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
teripie
Birthday Scribe

Postby matzaball on Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:24 pm

thx
!!! I DO BELIEVE !!!
matzaball
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Location: on the world of his great magesty whom hast created this earth and all it inhabitants (and a midget)

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:35 pm

His Vasal wrote:forgive me but runescape is a massive online multiplayer, which requires no good computer, no download, no required fee of any kind. :fsm_yarr:

RUNESCAPE????

runescape is a bad excuse for a waste of time. theres no ROLE PLAYING, and NO SKILL involved. its: Walk around. Beat Up Things. Get Treasure. Fuuun.

at least in Adventure Quest they have wars and story arcs. nothing ever really changes in runescape. once you've beaten everything, theres nothing else to do.

the only people who still play that are fifth graders.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Alpaca on Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:43 pm

It's very funny to see the losers at school desperately logging into it from the library using a proxy server, because they can't be away from their pathetic game for a whole SIX HOURS.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby matzaball on Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:02 am

ya runescapes really nerdy its kinda sad a bunch of my frends got addicted and now its kinda dum runescape sucks
!!! I DO BELIEVE !!!
matzaball
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:19 pm

and His Vasal is your friend, correct?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby DoubleAced on Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:59 pm

I have a Pastafarian clan on SOCOM: US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo (PSP) if anyone has that, plays it online, and wants to join.
DoubleAced
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Sinoda on Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:44 pm

I'd be fully willing to put [FSM] in my CSS name.... I play as Addonex.
What to put here....
Sinoda
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby matzaball on Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:44 pm

meh his vasals not really a frend hes my nebor ive known him for a long time and i told him about pastafarianism like six months ago

ps. didnt he get banned or sumpothing for saying something stupid?
!!! I DO BELIEVE !!!
matzaball
Cannelloni Cannoneer

ok

Postby jekka on Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:07 pm

ya great ill do that!!! not right now thu later

great idea may the FSM be with you
jekka
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:34 pm

matzaball wrote:ps. didnt he get banned or sumpothing for saying something stupid?

nope, just learned a lesson. most people have issues at first. its those who understand their mistake and try to make ammends that get to stay.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby matzaball on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:55 pm

DoubleAced wrote:I have a Pastafarian clan on SOCOM: US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo (PSP) if anyone has that, plays it online, and wants to join.

I have a psp and I was going to get that game and now I suppose ill have to, is it any good?
!!! I DO BELIEVE !!!
matzaball
Cannelloni Cannoneer

PreviousNext

Return to All Things FSM