The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

This is the section that includes the forum rules, and standard operating procedures. You can't post to the rest of the forum until you've posted here. Don't bother trying.

Moderators: All Things Mods, Other Stuff Mods, Serious Mods, phpBB2 - Administrators

Postby Alpaca on Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:27 am

Spatula, even I wouldn't do that. And I'm insane.

Welcome, noodlyfollower! If you wanna have a ceremony of conversion, go ahead and do your own thing. Have a plate of pasta. Or a bowl. Whatever you like. The emphasis is on tolerance.

Whatever you do, once you believe in the message of Pastafarianism, consider yourself converted. Which, apparently, you do, so...
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby gaschambergerhart on Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:31 am

And you have to click on my sig link and do what it says. :mrgreen:
Go traveler and imitate, if you can, one who strove with all his might to champion liberty.

"People say beauty is only skin deep. Well ugly people say that, and really I wouldn't actually consider them people to begin with." -Iname, the Resplendent
gaschambergerhart
Lumache Lieutenant

Location: In a place I'm not supposed to be, seeing things I know I shouldn't see

Postby gaschambergerhart on Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:53 pm

Some guys that I know elsewhere on line that play are watching you closely, and are getting intimidated.

Yes, soon they will be begging me to stay my hand from striking them down, and I will consider it. :mrgreen:
Go traveler and imitate, if you can, one who strove with all his might to champion liberty.

"People say beauty is only skin deep. Well ugly people say that, and really I wouldn't actually consider them people to begin with." -Iname, the Resplendent
gaschambergerhart
Lumache Lieutenant

Location: In a place I'm not supposed to be, seeing things I know I shouldn't see

Postby chuck212 on Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:32 pm

i was enlightened this week so i am a new pastafarian! :fsm_float:
it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.... then its hilarious
chuck212
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Alpaca on Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:36 pm

Welcome. Enjoy the forums.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby johnnyrotten on Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:09 pm

Hi everyone! I found out about Pastafarianism today from my Physics teacher, so I thought I thought I'd read deeper, and I've have finally decided to convert!
johnnyrotten
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Spatula on Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:22 pm

johnnyrotten wrote:Hi everyone! I found out about Pastafarianism today from my Physics teacher, so I thought I thought I'd read deeper, and I've have finally decided to convert!

?? Physics teacher?? explain, oh do explain!
Spatula
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby darren996 on Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:23 pm

Don't mention names and get somebody in trouble. :mrgreen:
Suspicion breeds confidence!
darren996
The Pan

Postby johnnyrotten on Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:27 pm

Well, he has our The Creation of Adam as his pc background, and he went on to explain about it, and we found extremely cool! He claims he is a Pastafarian as well, although only outside of school...
johnnyrotten
Conchigliette Convert

Postby gaschambergerhart on Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:29 pm

Yes, welcome. It's amazing how one mention of His Noodlyness causes near instant conversion. :D

gaschambergerhart
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:42 pm

New punker on board! :fsm_rock:
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Samira on Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:09 pm

I've been spreading the word quietly, and felt it was time to introduce myself.

May He bless you with His Gluten.
Samira
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Tickle on Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:42 pm

Welcome Samira! I love your avatar... enlightening... :fsm:

Have fun!
Thought of the Day:

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose." ~ Robert Byrne
Tickle
Brewmeister

New to this world... the Theory of Intelligent Falling!

Postby MaxHedroom on Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:57 pm

javascript:emoticon(':worship:')
Worship
Hoy Hoy! The revelations of the Church of the Pastafarian are the answer to all my questions. Thankyouthankyouthankyou. Until now I was falsely in the grip of the Church of the FastaPastaMasta, where I made statues of Alabasta and Plasta. But that soon crumbled in the face of reason and the sheer weight of scientific evidence. Now consider this new revelation brought to me by the prophets of the Chaser in remote country called Straya. The theory of Intelligent Design is not bad, but sadly incomplete. IN FACT all the laws of physics are the result of divine intervention, (the intervenor now recognised as the FSM, phew this is getting as complex as particle physics) and everything that falls to the ground is the result of INTELLIGENT FALLING! Yes Newton sent us off in the wrong direction and must be derided. We believe that despite the randomness of the circumstances that make a little toddler trip over the edge of the cliff, that toddler is actually pushed to a sad and gooey end by the hand of god, whose fingers were accelerating the poor little thing at the constant rate of 9.81m/s/s regardless of the mass! I can't beleive the FSM would do this so there must be other gods devoid of pasta sauce and meatballs responsible for intelligent falling otherwise this gets a little personal. I leave you with one more thing to consider .. . In October 1973, Swedish sweet maker Roland Ohisson of Falkenberg was buried in a coffin made of nothing but chocolate.

It makes you think, doesn't it.
MaxHedroom
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Alpaca on Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:08 am

Thinking's fun. Some of us are even used to it, though those are all insane.

Enjoy your stay.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Standards and Practices