Moderator: All Things Mods

Do ye keep a Log?

Every day
38%
Every Week
62%

Total votes : 60

Postby walktheplank on Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:07 pm

Black Bart you must be a very good actor to play a young pirate. With your ginger beard and stupid haircut you would be very well cast as a member of the Wurzels but a dashing young pirate I think not.

I am a cider drinker I drink it all of the time. Well I can't drink Rum as you nicked it you varmint.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Duke on Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:28 pm

How are ye gonna have time fer yer piratin'?

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Friday

Postby black bart on Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:42 am

Capn's log Yarr date 24.2.76

FRIDAY...YYYAAARRRRR!!!!!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DaveL on Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:49 am

Spent last night cleanin' more poop off me Poop Deck. Should the Albatross that keeps followin me ship get an 8 pound cannon ball where it hurts?

O'im not sure what's worse, cleanin' up this birds crap, or runnin' me ship into a rocky shoal.

Back to the mopping up.

YArrrrr....
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Pancake Day

Postby black bart on Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:25 am

Capns log yarr date 28.2.1776

YYYYYAAARRRR the crew have given me a petition demandin Pancakes for tea instead o the usual Stew and biscuits. Where will it all end...they'll be wantin Easter eggs made o chocolate next instead o the usual pulped weavil and sawdust! :?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The Black Spot on Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:44 am

Arrrr...

there be a knack t' making those chocolatey lookin' easter eggs. It be involving a sleepin' albatross filled up wi' fish heads, an a very loud noise.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby Duke on Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:24 pm

Yer crew gets weavils? Aren't they the lucky ones, eh?

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby DaveL on Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:46 am

Should Oi call me Ship the Arghhhrl-bino 9000, followin' the new poop/paint job?

What's worse, me gunner decided to slip a laxative in the scraps we've been throwin the albatross. Now we have a jet propelled bird....YArrrrr

As punishment, me gunner must stand under the Albatross when he hovers above our decks.

There's nothin like a bit of guano coverin' for punishment.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby amenabletopasta on Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:11 am

Yarrr date: Boyo's Day.06

Arrr! Piratin' be slow at the moment, so Oi's set meself up with a little snack-sellin' business in Portsmouth. Albatross-a-la-wafers be a speciality:

Cap'n's log Supplemental: Garrr! If one more swab asks me what flavour the albatross be, Oi'll swing fer 'em (with me 'ook arm)...
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always noodles in the air :fsm:
amenabletopasta
Mod

Blubbery

Postby black bart on Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:18 am

Capn's log Yarr date 1.3.76

Ha harrr I got over the pancake problem by catchin a large whale and gettin Big Brenda to roll all over it - blubber pancakes - yum! :D
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DaveL on Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:54 am

Headin south from the Cape. The icy weather has grounded the Albatross from followin us any further...phew!

Oi saw a few spouts in the water though - YArrr they be Moby Dick and friends!!

On closer inspection Oi noticed that one of the whales looked suspiciously like Big Brenda. The lads keep askin' can we harpoon her.

If Bart foinds out that we've speared his beloved, he'll be most upset. We sure could use some meat though...YArrrrr... :?
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby The Black Spot on Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:11 am

Cap'ns Log: Yarr Date 1692.0

We's be takin' some well earned "Arr & Arr" in Portsmouth. There were a bit o' excitement in Madame Fifi's last night. Some bloke 'oo be looking like a one legged Gregory Peck had lashed himself to Big Brenda and were trying to attack her wi' a hatstand. Ee were shoutin' "With my last breath I spit at thee" an "have at thee whale" an such stuff.

I think Madame Fifi asked him to do it agen next week in her front window.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

gregory

Postby black bart on Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:17 am

Capn's log yarr date 3.3.76

Message received from Captain Ahab, stop...

Have sighted the Great White Whale in Portsmouth, stop.

Need a bigger boat! stop.

She be fighting back, half the crew crushed, stop

Why does evryone keep calling me Gregory? stop.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The Black Spot on Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:33 am

Cap'ns Log. Yarr Date 1692.1

Yarrr

I hast a commission t' take David Attenborough an a team o' cameramen to Portsmouth. They's be paying me double if I gets 'em there before Jacques Cousteau an The Discovery Channel turn up.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

expert

Postby black bart on Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:40 am

Capns log yarr date 3.3.76

Yaarrr I gets a lot of undersea work fer Jaques Cousteau - seein as I be an expert!
black bart
Resident Weevil

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion