WWTFSMD?

Songs of the FSM. Praise, Adoration and Pirate Sea Chanteys. Express your musical and/or poetic talent.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby afteryoudieyoucrpyourself on Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:26 pm

Is This a take off What would Brain Boitano would do?
Pastafarienism is as great as Blackbeards armpits were smelly
afteryoudieyoucrpyourself
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Desert Wolf on Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:16 pm

A really great song!I have to learn it.
Desert Wolf
Conchigliette Convert

Amazing

Postby bwpow on Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:29 pm

This song is really amazing :worship: :fsm_rock:
bwpow
Conchigliette Convert

Postby His Vasal on Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:09 pm

hhhmmm. :D
Pirates are the bizzom
His Vasal
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby His Worshipper on Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:52 pm

Totally Rad!
:worship: the FSM!
His Worshipper
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:34 pm

guys. May I bring to your attention Forum Rule #6?

Da Rules wrote:Have a substantive post.
"lol" alone contributes nothing to the discussion. Your post count does not matter, and should you post consistently lacking any content, we can always lower it again.

the "lol" also counts for other comments. such as

"cool"

'awesome"

"hmm"

"totally rad"

anything else thats just saying "this is amazing!"

if it dosen't add to the discussion, or in a forum like this, dosen't help the creator of the music to improve or host it somewhere or something along those lines, don't post it.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby gwood on Fri May 05, 2006 8:16 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:guys. May I bring to your attention Forum Rule #6?

Da Rules wrote:Have a substantive post.
"lol" alone contributes nothing to the discussion. Your post count does not matter, and should you post consistently lacking any content, we can always lower it again.

the "lol" also counts for other comments. such as

"cool"

'awesome"

"hmm"

"totally rad"

anything else thats just saying "this is amazing!"

if it dosen't add to the discussion, or in a forum like this, dosen't help the creator of the music to improve or host it somewhere or something along those lines, don't post it.

Well then... just wanted to say that if they're commenting on my song, something like "totally rad" is definitely not in-substantive in my eyes. I'm not a big star blase about appreciation, and if a few people like my stuff, that's just like totally rad with me. Thanks.
http://www.myspace.com/woodrasp (I think that's right, give it a try.)
gwood
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat May 06, 2006 12:05 am

nothing against your music or input, but I'm just trying to enforce the substantial post rule. if people wanna leave a one word comment, they can do that on myspace or where ever else.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby c h a a aâ„¢ on Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:20 am

This topic's old... but I must say... .Brilliant, Brilliant Song! :D
Pastafarian
c h a a aâ„¢
Conchigliette Convert

Postby gwood on Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:23 am

Thanks. I'm surprised the link is still working.

:pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish:
gwood

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:40 am

Anything new from you? or would you be up for something?

I just had a crazy idea... perhaps a ballad of Fearsome Pirate Pete... I wrote his story (am writing really, but I stopped. I really should finish it soon.) for the Loose Canon, but then the organizer got sick and hasn't been on in six months and maybe some public interest was lost and then the gospel came out and such.

but if I gave you the story or a summary, could you write and preform a ballad of it? because that would just be wicked sick. :fsm_rock:

~Qwerty

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby gwood on Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:40 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:Anything new from you? or would you be up for something?

I just had a crazy idea... perhaps a ballad of Fearsome Pirate Pete... I wrote his story (am writing really, but I stopped. I really should finish it soon.) for the Loose Canon, but then the organizer got sick and hasn't been on in six months and maybe some public interest was lost and then the gospel came out and such.

but if I gave you the story or a summary, could you write and preform a ballad of it? because that would just be wicked sick. :fsm_rock:

~Qwerty

Yeah, I'll have a shot at it, between other bits & bobs. I've been recording with a drummer lately, so it may come out punk or janglepop or something.
gwood

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:29 pm

yar, it be epical

I'll try to get the last chapter up. I really need to finish the story.[/b]

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Sinoda on Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:58 pm

Wow, this really renewed my faith in the FSM... Thanks man.
What to put here....
Sinoda
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby gwood on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:18 pm

Yep, the link to the recording still works, and I'm flabbergasted to note that it's been downloaded 69 times! Gosh.

Something strange, though. My original post (and one other) now contains the phrase "microwavable Siberia." What the hey? I didn't write that. I think I wrote MP3 (that's EM-PEE-Three, in case it morphs again here), and it changed to that. Strange.

EDIT: It did it again! You can't write the name for that music file type here! But in the edit form, it's still the familiar two letters and the number. Who's idea was that?
gwood

PreviousNext

Return to Hymns and Songs