Noodley in the UK

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Pachyderm on Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:51 pm

I am a "Scot in exile" in Brum.

Can Oi be added ter this 'ere list?

An' when are we off a-reaving next?

(Have car, happy to drive others)
------(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
-----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddly as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
Pachyderm
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Griffin on Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:02 pm

Welcome Pachy. We should have a map of the UK with Pastafarian hotspots :worship:
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin on Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:08 pm

Talking of maps, let's help the government with their exclusion zone plan after the arrival of avian flu in France today. Print off a few copies of the signs below and mount them on the top of nearby telegraph poles.

Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Vessel

Postby black bart on Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:58 am

Afteryoudie wrote:

Arrr avast I am from The very depths of a Boil on The Backside of The World Swansea

YYYAAARRR that be a fortunate place to birth yer vessel! Before I anchored me ship down in the mirky waters off Portsmouth I often wayed anchor in the bay of the Swans!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Griffin on Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:29 pm

Yarrrgh! Bay of Swans be a dangerous place nowdays.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Abertawe

Postby black bart on Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:02 am

Actually it baint nothin to do with Swans - Swansea be named arter the Viking Swain ie Swain's Sea! It's Welsh name is Abertawe which is much easier for English people to pronounce than Llanelli!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Griffin on Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:52 pm

Yarrr! .....and I hear there's an excellent stadium not far away.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin on Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:42 pm

A recent gathering of Pastafarians in London. Yaaaaaarrrrrrr !!!

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby The Black Spot on Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:55 pm

Griffin wrote:A recent gathering of Pastafarians in London. Yaaaaaarrrrrrr !!!

Now ye's done it. The revenue men will be after us fer sure!

Arrrrrr...
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:27 pm

looks like you were the loudest table. our DC area meeting was also the loudest table in the place.

get any dirty looks?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Scary

Postby black bart on Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:14 am

By the FSM they look scarier than my crew!!!!!! :?
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The Black Spot on Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:18 am

Arr Black Bart...

Ye no be fooling noone. We knows you be in that picture with us. I still has yer IOU from the round ye couldn't buy.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby Griffin on Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:57 pm

Yarrr! That Black Bart protests too much. I hope he hasn't had me free drink for winning the quiz.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Lord_Ravioli on Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:20 am

Is anyone proposing another Gathering in the not too distant future?

If so - where - so I can get my leave apps in!
Lord_Ravioli
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Captain John Rackam on Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:17 pm

I be in Lancaster, up yonder north, but who knows where I might be tomorrow? And the day after that?

"A rolling meatball gathers no moss....."
The sea, washing the equator and the poles, offers its perilous aid, and the power and empire that follow it... ''Beware of me,'' it says, ''but if you can hold me, I am the key to all the lands.''
Captain John Rackam
Conchigliette Convert

PreviousNext

Return to FSM Gatherings