Ninja Pirates

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Ninja Pirates

Postby Duke on Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:19 pm

This thread is the disscussion thread for Ninja Pirates, this is where you can come to become recognized as a Ninja Pirate, and such-and-such.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Jimayo on Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:39 am

Oh ho, so it you I must destroy to take control of the order of Ninja Pirates. :wink:
"If Wu was truly the greatest kingdom, then why did Jin work them like a part-time job?" - Justin
Jimayo
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Alpaca on Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:40 am

Come now, why would you want to do that?
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Duke on Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:47 am

Jimayo wrote:Oh ho, so it you I must destroy to take control of the order of Ninja Pirates. :wink:

Let's do this.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Duke on Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:47 am

{Deleted post, sorry.}

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Instant Noodles on Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:50 am

I profess to be a ninja Pirate. I cannot change my past ninja training... but it just means i can do more acrobatic Pirate moves!
"...and with a mighty BEEP, my noodles were heated, and upon seeing His holy steam, I was converted..."
Instant Noodles
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Duke on Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:57 am

Instant Noodles wrote:I profess to be a ninja Pirate. I cannot change my past ninja training... but it just means i can do more acrobatic Pirate moves!

Why ever would you want to change your past Ninja training? You must be proud of it!

But what about you, Alpaca? Are you but a bystander?

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Instant Noodles on Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:08 am

there was a time when the mere mention of ninja would result in ISNTAFLAME on this sight... its good to know that racial...well... proffesial raceism is behind us now.

Good job fellow pastafarians, you have skirted your prejudice.
"...and with a mighty BEEP, my noodles were heated, and upon seeing His holy steam, I was converted..."
Instant Noodles
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Duke on Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:18 am

Instant Noodles wrote:there was a time when the mere mention of ninja would result in ISNTAFLAME on this sight... its good to know that racial...well... proffesial raceism is behind us now.

Good job fellow pastafarians, you have skirted your prejudice.

It wasn't easy. We had to get Qwerty to shut up about it. :fsm_crazy: :wink: :fsm_crazy:

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Alpaca on Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:20 am

Yup. I'm just a bystander, for now. Though a llama.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Jimayo on Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:51 pm

Duke wrote:Let's do this.

Duke

I guess I must needs find my target, last one alive wins?
"If Wu was truly the greatest kingdom, then why did Jin work them like a part-time job?" - Justin
Jimayo
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:09 pm

Greetings, Ninja Pirates, from the Lesser of Two Evils.

I've moved this thread into Pirate Discussion to keep the Greater of Two Evils (Dee Dee) from keel-hauling your collective ninja-pirate carcases. If you want to recruit outside of Pirate Discussion, use PMs, or be very circumspect. Dee Dee's got enough sub-groups on her hands. DON'T make her get Evil.

Doc
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Duke on Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:55 pm

Here is a film of the a battle beetween me, Jimayo, and his rent-a-cops:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &q=parkour

I await the one-on-one that you promised.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Jimayo on Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:02 pm

Duke wrote:Here is a film of the a battle beetween me, Jimayo, and his rent-a-cops:

Duke

What are you gonna do? Hit me with the golf club? I'm a ****ing demon, and you're gonna assault me with a putter?
Jimayo
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Duke on Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:06 pm

Jimayo wrote:
Duke wrote:Here is a film of the a battle beetween me, Jimayo, and his rent-a-cops:

Duke

What are you gonna do? Hit me with the golf club? I'm a ****ing demon, and you're gonna assault me with a putter?

A demon, eh? I have some tricks for fighting demons........................... I'm a Shamen of Ramen.

You and Darren? Got a club?

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Next

Return to Pirate Discussion