The Official Loose Canon Submission Spot

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: The Official Loose Canon Submission Spot

Postby juicegiver on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:57 am

Rev. Rowan Redbeard wrote:That's a link. If you click on it, it takes you (eventually) to a page of search results for the search phrase:

"flying spaghetti monster llc" location

The quotation marks, are important.

Thank you sir. I was able to find it. The correct answer is Oregon. That was what I needed to know. You are a hard cookie to crack but you eventually helped me find the answer.

For anybody else that has the same question, the answer is Oregon.
http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.show_detl?p_be_rsn=1354743&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE

juicegiver
juicegiver

Postby juicegiver on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:47 am

effective August 31, 2013 at 1:00am Eastern Standard time I will stop logging on to this forum from work.

I want to read this stuff at my house.

juicegiver
juicegiver

Postby peacefulsongs on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:33 am

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.show_detl?p_be_rsn=1354743&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE

This is terrible. Flying spaghetti monster, l l c. Is dead as of December 27, 2013. Does this mean that the flying spaghetti monster is dead?
peacefulsongs
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Dechujoh64 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:10 pm

peacefulsongs wrote:http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.show_detl?p_be_rsn=1354743&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE

This is terrible. Flying spaghetti monster, l l c. Is dead as of December 27, 2013. Does this mean that the flying spaghetti monster is dead?

Nope

Flying spaghetti monster, llc has been dead and risen a few times. BUT the FSM,LLC really means nothing to the forums. Because citing Wikipedia here.
A LLC is
Wikipedia wrote:A limited liability company (LLC) is a flexible form of enterprise that blends elements of partnership and corporate structures. A LLC is not a corporation; it is a legal form of company that provides limited liability to its owners in the vast majority of United States jurisdictions. LLCs do not need to be organized for profit.

The FSM,LLC is bobby.henderson's and only his. If he wants to renew it. he can, but if he doesn't want to then that is his thing.

The almighty FSM will only fade into obscurity when no one talks about his Almighty noodleyness(Parma be upon him).

may the Pasta be with you
RAmen.
Dechujoh64
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby peacefulsongs on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:10 am

Resurrection from the dead? That sounds like a zombie organization. :confused:
peacefulsongs

Postby rddev13 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:14 pm

Well, if he does not renew i for one know i will continue to spread the word about his Noodlyness! :fsm_float:
rddev13
Conchigliette Convert

Re: A Post About Potatoes

Postby peacefulsongs on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:43 am

Roy Hunter wrote:I am really not interested in selling exclusive rights for anything I have produced. Certainly not when it was intended for free distribution, and it is all just a bit of fun anyway.

Potatoes.

So juicegiver, thanks for your interest and your offer but I'm going to decline it.

Dechujoh, I am sure the Council of the Olive Garden (who commissioned the Loose Canon in the first place) would welcome your interest and your energy, but within the existing framework, within the existing structure. There's no need to be duplicating work that has already been done.

Chill out, mix yourself a White Russian, check out the rug, man. It really ties the room together...

Oh, sorry, that's Dudeism, not FSMism. My bad :blush:

Did juice giver respect your request?
peacefulsongs

Postby PervySageChuck on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:46 am

I hope that I am posting this in the right place:

From the Sermon on the Mound of Parmesan:

And that most holy minister of FSMism, Pervy Sage Chuck, did regale the faithful with many bawdy stories of Pirates and Wenches and the consumption of vast amounts of Noodly Goodness, along with the imbibing of much Holy Rum when, amidst the telling of a particularly ribald (and highly unlikely) tale of the Sage's Piratical exploits with the fairer sex, a scientific detractor, (And agent of the Evil Lord Darwin), did cast doubt upon the True Faith in His Noodly Appendages and denied Ol' Pervy's drunken boasts of his sexual prowess, using his diabolical science to prove the impossibility of Minister Pervy's claims.

And the Pastafarians did succumb to a general malaise of spirit, with many proclaiming this scientific revelation to be: "A Complete Bummer!"

But Pervy Sage Chuck did successfully rebuke this scientist and he did restoreth the happiness of the occasion by referring to one of The Flying Spaghetti Monster's most famous and wisest of sayings:

"Let not the "FACTS" interfere with the telling of a good and entertaining story!"

And thus, again the faithful were touched by His Noodly Appendage (And by the drinking of large quantities of Holy Rum) and were thereby cheered and renewed in the benevolence of His Googly-Eyed Sight.

May Pasta always fill thy plate.

RAmen.
PervySageChuck
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Dechujoh64 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:11 pm

PervySageChuck wrote:I hope that I am posting this in the right place:

From the Sermon on the Mound of Parmesan:

And that most holy minister of FSMism, Pervy Sage Chuck, did regale the faithful with many bawdy stories of Pirates and Wenches and the consumption of vast amounts of Noodly Goodness, along with the imbibing of much Holy Rum when, amidst the telling of a particularly ribald (and highly unlikely) tale of the Sage's Piratical exploits with the fairer sex, a scientific detractor, (And agent of the Evil Lord Darwin), did cast doubt upon the True Faith in His Noodly Appendages and denied Ol' Pervy's drunken boasts of his sexual prowess, using his diabolical science to prove the impossibility of Minister Pervy's claims.

And the Pastafarians did succumb to a general malaise of spirit, with many proclaiming this scientific revelation to be: "A Complete Bummer!"

But Pervy Sage Chuck did successfully rebuke this scientist and he did restoreth the happiness of the occasion by referring to one of The Flying Spaghetti Monster's most famous and wisest of sayings:

"Let not the "FACTS" interfere with the telling of a good and entertaining story!"

And thus, again the faithful were touched by His Noodly Appendage (And by the drinking of large quantities of Holy Rum) and were thereby cheered and renewed in the benevolence of His Googly-Eyed Sight.

May Pasta always fill thy plate.

RAmen.

:welcome: PervySageChuck,
I, PpAdm Dechujoh64, be one of da members of da council for da 2nd edition. and I declare dis da followin'.

Even tho' it be way past time to accept. I'm gonna bend da' rules and put dis up wit da council for a vote. Sense day all be scrambled wit da change of da mods and admins. Day other members of da council is gonna hav to be :cool: wit dat. :lol:
(Can ya please number it, tho', thank ya, chuck)

If ya can think of anyting more, Chuck, post it (wit numbers, tho') and it maybe accepted.

May da Pasta be wit You
RAmen
Pope Dechujoh is the name.
Oh, here is a list of things that I have writin:
Click the link->The Book of Dechujoh.:
Letter to the Risians. (14 Chapters.) has been writin
Letter to the Udonites. (2 Chpts.) has been writin
Letters between D and M the Udonite. (6 Chpts)has been writin
Letters to the Fiorites is next. Started on.
Revelations 3: The Scroll of the 7 Sealed Pastas(17 Chpts)has been writin
Image<---T.A.R.D.I.S
Dechujoh64
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Previous

Return to Scripture and Lore