The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

This is the section that includes the forum rules, and standard operating procedures. You can't post to the rest of the forum until you've posted here. Don't bother trying.

Moderators: Other Stuff Mods, Serious Mods, All Things Mods, phpBB2 - Administrators

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby NoClu on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:03 am

I have dined on noodles, olive oil and garlic. There is little else to be said on a Friday..... I be touched by his noodly appendage and have been washed in his sauce. I raise a beer to the millions, if not thousands of other believers.
NoClu
Conchigliette Convert

Postby juicegiver on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:52 am

Warlord of Elephants wrote:Juice didn't PoN ask for you IP address at home?

Yes, below is the conversation.

pieces o'nine wrote:juicegiver:

I'm guessing that I am the one who banned your home IP. There are far too many bogus accounts created every day, and if I caught your IP by accident on a particularly horrible day (and if you didn't have any posts yet to clearly distinguish you from them) then I must apologize. I'm very glad you made a new account -- I hope you'll enjoy posting here.

There are ways to "unban" an IP. If you like, please reply with your home IP and let me see what I can do. If I can't restore it I'll contact WOE (Warlord of Elephants), who's been an admin for a long time.

-pieces

juicegiver wrote:I do believe this is the IP address of my home computer.

I am not 100% certain. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated. Having access at my home computer would certainly enhance my walk with the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

With blessings,

juicegiver

pieces o'nine wrote:I'll see what I can do with your IP; WOE says that he can restore it if I can't. I'll pm you when it's reinstated.

Thank you and welcome aboard!
-pieces

I don't know what more to say.

juicegiver
juicegiver

Postby irpirate on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:25 am

Howdi ...

Greg here from south africa ...

im gonna go out on a limb and confess i am a amputee so got some pirate cred ....
irpirate
Conchigliette Convert

Postby bacon on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:06 pm

:welcome:

This message board does not take any responsibility for missing body parts, so please be sure to keep a close eye on all of your limbs (artificial or not).
Get your bake on. Image

TwistedSister wrote:You can't go wrong with a side of Bacon on your side.........
bacon
Everything's Better With Bacon

Postby irpirate on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:23 pm

bacon wrote::welcome:

This message board does not take any responsibility for missing body parts, so please be sure to keep a close eye on all of your limbs (artificial or not).

Thank you not big on prosthetic bit of a pain ... so on crutches .... true story have driven home 2 without them after worshiping at the beer volcanno ...

so folks please dont let your disabled friends drive home if you see them leaving without the aids they require ... and i absolve this board of any responsibility .... i also do not endorse driving under influence ....
irpirate
Conchigliette Convert

Postby ToddSparks on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Hi. I'm a new-old convert. I heard of His Noodly Goodness years ago, and was graced by His Tentacled Appendage.

Recently I was very moved and impressed by some youtube vids of Pastafarians in Russia getting arrested for
nothing more than smiling and being friendly in public. How DARE they.

So I ended-up here, and have been lurking a while, reading the forum posts and thinking to
myself "Hey, don't you think it's time you finally declared your Devotion to the Omniscient One ?"

So here I am.

I live in Sparks, Nevada. But it's a dry heat. Is that smoke I smell ?
“Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.”
- Isaac Asimov
ToddSparks
Ziti Zealot

Postby bacon on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:31 am

:welcome:
That might be Nef Yoo - he hasn't had a bath for about 3 months now
Get your bake on. Image

TwistedSister wrote:You can't go wrong with a side of Bacon on your side.........
bacon
Everything's Better With Bacon

Postby kcallais on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Hello everyone! I first head of the FSM years ago, but never really gave it much thought. I have recently begun to read the FSM gospel and Loose Canon lately and found that there actually is a message to be read. Anyway, thanks for having me!
kcallais
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Beth Anga List on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:31 am

Ahoy fellow Pastafarians.....

I'm joining for ministry fellowship and insight... So I can better carry out my mission giving to me in a vision (one night after lots of wine and marathon of watching all the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies) By his Noodle Holiness. He said I must go out and spread his word and bring the lost to the Tuscan light of the truth.... He spoke to me and said he is giving me a mission to convert as many people as possible...

Carbo Diem!!!

Beth Anga List :drinking:
Beth Anga List
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Beth Anga List on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:32 am

Arrrghhhh

;)
Beth Anga List
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Roy Hunter on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:23 am

Beth Anga List wrote:Arrrghhhh

;)

Good first post! Welcome, all you new people!
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby juicegiver on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:05 am

juicegiver wrote:Below is a message that I have composed on behalf of vasudera torrent.

My first post wrote:Recently I tried to access http://www.venganza.org/forum and received the following message:

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.

I would greatly appreciate it if I could be given access to the forums.

My IP address ***

Any help could be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

admin via pm message system wrote:What was your first post? Did it contain an add or a link with no explanation? Thanks admin

My response to admin wrote:Written below is my first message. It did not contain any advertisements without explanation

Recently I tried to access http://www.venganza.org/forum and received the following message:

My IP address ***

Thanks

admin wrote:Ok I know you have seen my previous message requesting clarification on your post. You have chosen not to respond. I can only assume you are a spammer and ban this ip address as well. You have 48 hours to respond.

I cannot send PM's. What further action should I take?

Thanks

juicegiver wrote:Please help this user out as best that you can.

juicegiver
juicegiver

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:08 am

^ you're banned for not posting your serious query in the appropriate section, namely here: viewforum.php?f=48
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby juicegiver on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:21 am

juicegiver wrote:
juicegiver wrote:Below is a message that I have composed on behalf of vasudera torrent.

My first post wrote:Recently I tried to access http://www.venganza.org/forum and received the following message:

My IP address ***

Thanks

admin via pm message system wrote:What was your first post? Did it contain an add or a link with no explanation? Thanks admin

My response to admin wrote:Written below is my first message. It did not contain any advertisements without explanation

Recently I tried to access http://www.venganza.org/forum and received the following message:

My IP address ***

Thanks

admin wrote:Ok I know you have seen my previous message requesting clarification on your post. You have chosen not to respond. I can only assume you are a spammer and ban this ip address as well. You have 48 hours to respond.

I cannot send PM's. What further action should I take?

Thanks

juicegiver wrote:Please help this user out as best that you can.

juicegiver
juicegiver

Postby juicegiver on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:35 am

effective August 31, 2013 at 1:00am Eastern Standard time I will stop logging on to this forum from work.

I want to read this stuff at my house.

juicegiver
juicegiver

PreviousNext

Return to Standards and Practices