Every day
38%
Every Week
62%

Total votes : 60

Re: The Captain's Log

Postby Griffin on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:33 am

Cap'n's Log Book Yaaar date the age of aquaryus

There be a load o' ash on the poop deck. If h'appeared owt o' nowear. Wot be moor surprisin, there be men wearin' strannge old fashyoned flannels fightin' ter sweep it up.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Capun SLog yrrr det sumar tyme, hi fink

Es hot. reeeelly hot. so hot yer dyper stuck ter ya barr-nickle ink-rustede bottum.

Thee goods ship lollypop be-karmaed in thee sugarass... soregas... garsassg... middle of thee sea. Thee croo be board, so we gunna pway hide-an-go-seek.

wun

too

fwee

um...

six

ill-evan

twitty-wun

HEER HI CUM RED YORN OT!
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Mystic of Meatball

Postby black bart on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:23 am

Capn's Lorrg August 1702

Me an thee croo be sunnin ourselves on thee Caribbean Island o Jamakaargh (no she went of her own accord)...I still be laughin at thee thought o Nef Yoo playin Hiden Seek on thee Mary Celeste...he'll be lookin fer us fer weeks afore thee Dubloon Drops.

Rid o thee liddle blighter at last!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Griffin on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:10 am

Cap#n's Logue monday after last

There be rumours flyin' round the fleet that Black Bart is hidin' out in the Bermuda Triangle to avoid a harmless sweet little boy sailor. If this be true, he'll have ter cum out sometime to refuel his nucllear powered ship (I told 'im not to buy that model). Otherwise, all calm here, sea bright blue and seaweed stinks, jest as we like it.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Previous

Return to Pirate Discussion