Venganza name for the homepage?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Venganza name for the homepage?

Postby TheCaptain on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi there, I m preparing a presentation about the FSM for school. Why is the homepage called Venganza=Revenge?
Is there any revenge in the name of the FSM`?
TheCaptain
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Venganza name for the homepage?

Postby Roy Hunter on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Hi TheCaptain, welcome! Bobby Henderson thought Venganza would be a good name for a pirate ship. That's about as deep and meaningful as it gets.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Re: Venganza name for the homepage?

Postby daftbeaker on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:34 am

Roy Hunter wrote:Hi TheCaptain, welcome! Bobby Henderson thought Venganza would be a good name for a pirate ship. That's about as deep and meaningful as it gets.

And he was probably drunk as well :idiot:
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Return to All Things FSM