Creation Story

Caution! Spoilers abound! If you have not read the book, enter at your own peril.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Creation Story

Postby Aclor79 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:10 pm

The official doctrine claims that the FSM created the world 5,000 years ago. I would like to raise a counterpoint, based on science's Big Bang theory. If you were a fun-loving, omnipotent being, and you had the chance to make the biggest explosion ever, wouldn't you take it?
Praise be to The Sauced And Noodly One, and may your cheese never be from a green cardboard can. R'amen.
Aclor79
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Re: Creation Story

Postby Cardinal Fang on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:18 pm

According to Uncyclopedia, there is a controversial theory called Automated Creationism. This theory proposes that the Flying Spaghetti Monster designed a process by which all of creation would come into existence through natural progression, initially triggered by Him in one significant event, called the Big Boil*. Such natural progression would also serve to mislead scientists, something that causes the Flying Spaghetti Monster much delight.

(*The Big Boil Event took longer than He expected until He created salt and added it to the mix. This initiated the Big Boil and also explains why the sea is salty.)

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Return to Gospel of FSM Book Discussion