The Continuous Salty Tale

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: The Continuous Salty Tale

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:14 am

...teeth...
!!!@#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. !!!@#@#@#@#@!!!
-------------------------------
The Almighty Website of Stuff
Download The Loose Canon, a deliciously holy book compiled by members of Our Noodly Lord's congregation!
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Postby black bart on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:06 am

...like thee shark wot is headin straight fer me...
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Ravi Oli on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:15 pm

...it be a Grate White but Oi 'asn't nowticed on accownt o'thee grate pair o'white pointers Oi be admyrin sunbathin on thee beach...
Send lawyers, guns and money...
Ravi Oli
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby black bart on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:25 am

...by the nipples o Neptoon...me eye patch nearlee fell out...what a crackin pair o...
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby la la on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:32 am

... jugglers! And acrobats! And a dancing bear named Chuck! And that weren't even thee most amazing part - my eye was drawn to thee outrageous ...
"There's a hell of a good universe next door, let's go!" e e cummings

"And the new day was a great big fish." Terry Pratchett

"WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?" Terry Pratchett (yes again, I'm afraid. He's my absolute favourite author)
la la
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby black bart on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:49 am

...troop of clowns dressed up as pantomime pirates complete wiv silly gyant hats an daft lookin parrots...an then I realised they were me croo! I thought to meself..."I don't look as daft as that do I?...
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Ravi Oli on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Wiv me patch ova me good oiye, an' stroikin' me best Errol Flynn pose, Oi arks thee qwestshun... "Mirror mirror on thee wall..."
Ravi Oli
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Roy Hunter on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:27 pm

...what is the sound of one hand clapping? On account of I've got this 'ere 'ook. Well, no, it's an 'ook to replace me 'and, not me ear."

When all of a sudden I saw something out of the corner of me eye. "Aye, aye! What's this 'ere?" I thought.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby black bart on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:51 am

...why it be Peg...good old Peg Leg thee Landlady from thee Bandana Inn...wot I was Banned from for Slingin Me Hook at thee...
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Ravi Oli on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:19 pm

... misbegottin mangy mungrel monocularrrr moggy wot Ol' Peg holds deerest to 'er 'art, arfter it...
Ravi Oli
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:20 pm

an, an, an den dee nurse sez "iffn yer keepz yer fayce lyke thet an thee wind chaynges, hit gunna stay lyke that"
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Mystic of Meatball

Postby black bart on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:33 am

...and the wind did indeed change...the great shyppe lurched as the canvass filled with a strong Sow Eastwardlee Westward Ho wardlee...and the Shyppe sped toward...
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Ravi Oli on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:13 pm

...thee Hinternashnul Date Loine. "Iffen we makes it in toime" bart erged 'is crue "we ken 'ave Xmas parrrrty pish-up, then sail acrosst thee Loine an' 'ave anuther wun!"...
Ravi Oli
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Roy Hunter on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Don't mind if I do. I'll have a pint of Old Gruddleston's Daftbeaker and a wee dram for a chaser...
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby black bart on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:19 am

..."that's thee spirit lads" cried thee Captain...an then he remembered...they'd run outta rum, Olg Gruddleston's daft draft, McHunters Sporran 15 year old malt...thee shyppe was dry! There was nothing for it but to drink their own...
black bart
Resident Weevil

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion